Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Problem With Level 38 Quest Life

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I Have The School Quest For Life I'm Completly Stuck when it says get box next to grubb's castle WHATT??? DO I HAVE TO REDO SUNKEN CITY? I'M STUCK HELP!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
toonenough wrote:
I Have The School Quest For Life I'm Completly Stuck when it says get box next to grubb's castle WHATT??? DO I HAVE TO REDO SUNKEN CITY? I'M STUCK HELP!
In grubbs castle there is a chest if you go to the (i believe) right side.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
unfortunately you do have to redo sunken city :(. I believe the box they speak is in the room to the right of grubb.

At level 38, I was able to solo that dungeon although it did take awhile. I would suggest taking a friend, even someone that is a lower level than you can be a help.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
No, you are not "stuck." Yes, you have to redo Sunken City. The chest you need is in the Grub castle. It is in the room to the right from where the Grub is.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
toonenough wrote:

Yes, you have to redo the Grubb quest...but after defeating Grubb, check in one of the two side rooms to find the box. Relax, at level 38 you should find Sunken City much easier than at earlier levels. It is only about 10 battles and the foes are about 1/2-2/3s as healthy as MS...and many are death...fodder for life.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Aww:( well fortunately, I found it after 3 months @_@ well thx