Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help to choose 2 new wizard type!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
i need all of your help, the only types i don not have are death, myth and balance. please help me choose two out of the three. sincerly princess20609

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
princess20609 wrote:
i need all of your help, the only types i don not have are death, myth and balance. please help me choose two out of the three. sincerly princess20609
Well i like all of them but if you like tons of damage, balance is for you, if you are a fan of ancient greece myths and legends myth is for you, if you like (not really that) scary stuff death is calling your name.

But honestly i like balance and myth more

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
princess20609 wrote:

My favorite is Death, but my analysis:
>Myth's biggest advantage is twofold: minions and easy shield removal.
>Balance's advantages are foe's lack of shield and good damage.
>Death's advantage is controlling death....awesome damage boosts mean their damage/self-healing spells (ghoul/vampire/wraith/scarecrow) become one-hit kills, leaving you fully healed at the end of battles.

Ease of play: Myth is easiest, death is toughest of the three.
Party play: Balance is the best supporter, death the 1st position player, and myth is good at filling out the empty slots. Remember, if you are in a party and using all four combat slots for players, you can't use your myth minions, weaking the play of myth.
Solo Play: Death is the best. Both Balance and Myth struggle from time to time until they reach the next effective combat level (ie, new combat spell).
Opposite School: Myth has Storm, and is great at taking these pesky people out. Problem is using Minataur is that you have to use two converts vs myth...troubling. Death has life, but life isn't a real heavy hitter as played by most monsters, but they do love their death shields..alot! Balance gets not boosts and must rely on boosting spells.