Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Really ninja should be a spell. KI do you have any idea how many players really want ninja pig to be a spell. People that are not myth also want it as a spell and i suggest it should be a spell for completing mooshu. You guys HAVE NO IDEA HOW UNDERPOWERED myths are against monsters (PvE)
seriously. Minotaur long setup and its a double attack. Same with orthrus. Cyclops is our only one attack spell that doesnt even hit 400 without boosts. Really dont you guys think that ninja pig should be a spell. I am starting a peteition all those in favor of ninja pig being a spell should say this because it is so irritating for myth to have the hardest quests from teacher so i say NINJA PIG SHOULD BE A SPELL.
Ok KI lets see how many people agree with me.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Not trying to offend you OR your message, but Ninja Pig IS a spell, and it's a very special one. Um, and next time before getting mad and stuff. You might wanna check the Wizard101 Wiki. Here's the website page to see it:

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja_Pig_Treasure_Card

Wizardly Regards, Owlgirl8000

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
It has to be a real spell to be learned from beating mooshu at least. Not a treasure card. Every other school has there spells that are treasure cards and also name one single attack spell in myth that does over 500 without boosts.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Ninja pig is a treasure card, but it should be an actual spell. All of myth attacks take long to set up. You can never show off, like in storm. Earthquake for example, has a very long set up, you might as well use humongofrog. Myth is way underpowered, I agree. :x

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Yeah thank you any one else agrees i mean alot of people saw this in three days really just post if you like it to be a spell.