Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement Quest Bugged, Please help me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have a character that is a level 29 Adept Sorcerer (balance School) that I created specifically for pvp that it seems will never have the spell called JUDGEMENT. Which needless to say completely defeats the purpose of having a PVP charater in the Balance school. :(

This Is what happened:
Upon finishing All of the quests in Krockotopia I was given the Quest "Takin' The Omnibus" By Alhazred the Balance Professor but I logged off before I started the quest and somehow it never made its way into my quest list.
I know the quest is still active because there is a silver Question Mark above Alhazred's head and when I went back to try to start the quest again I get a message saying " I thought I sent you to talk to Tinu! Hmmmm...... Or maybe I just thought I had. Either way, you need to be on your way to talk to him."
I can only assume this means Tinu Bhak Mal that stands near the Krockotopia spiral gate because the quest helper can not help me with a quest that isnt in my quest book. :D
At any rate when i attempt to talk To Tinu there is no Exclimation point or Question mark above his head. There is no way to interact with this NPC.

So I am very stuck on this very important quest. Can someone please tell me how to fix this bug? I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46452

you must track down the oroburus book which will take you to chelsea court in marley bone to finaly retreive it, but wait there are the mctavis brothers that took the crates that contain the book and you must defeat them by yourself... yea its not nearly as easy as it sounds, just be sure to place a teleport marker outside there hideout befor you go in the first time, your probably going to need it.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
First, go back and read the dialogue to make sure you have the correct character. You do this by going to that quest in your log and click on the ? mark. If you do have the correct character, I would contact Mr. Lincoln and report it to him.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2009
im not sure who mr. lincoln is. But I assure you that the quest isnt in my quest book but it is and active quest because when I talk to the NPC in the balance school he says I am supposed to find Tinu. But Because I dont have the quest in my book I cant use quest helper to find Tinu and move on to the next step in the quest. I am still really stuck on this quest. And on top of that people in pvp sre lsughing at me because I never judge. LOL.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
i can make this quest a WHOLE lot easier for ya.

you can WALK around them. XD

this is what i did lol.

note: watch out for the mctavish brother as he moves around lucious mctavish

i know this isnt helpful until yo figure out how to get TO them though :(

just giving you a heads up IF you get to them.

Andrew dragonstalker lvl36 magus sorcerer
P.S is typing in paragraphs odd? ( I MUST KNOW) :x

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Oh no!
I have a Level 27 almost 28 Balance, and I usually log out alot (parents, ugh!)!!! He's working on the Knight's Court in Marleybone.
Christopher Storm: Level 48 Diviner, Finished Game
Christopher Silver: Level 27 Sorcerer, Marleybone: Knight's Court
Christopher Frost: Level 4 Thaumaturge, Wizard City: Unicorn Way (LOL :p

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
sparkboy187 wrote:
i can make this quest a WHOLE lot easier for ya.

you can WALK around them. XD

this is what i did lol.

note: watch out for the mctavish brother as he moves around lucious mctavish

i know this isnt helpful until yo figure out how to get TO them though :(

just giving you a heads up IF you get to them.

Andrew dragonstalker lvl36 magus sorcerer
P.S is typing in paragraphs odd? ( I MUST KNOW) :x

Thank you so much. I have tried and failed many times to beat the McTavishes. Your tip helped me so much Thanks again