Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is BriskBreeze Tower?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
I have a Grandmaster Ice and I have heard a lot about Briskbreeze tower in Collossus Blvd. What in the world is it? Could I have info on how to do this because I hadnt heard of it and I'd like to look into it.
Ive seen the tower in Collossus and often wondered what it was, so could someone explain and list the bosses in it? Thanks, I also have Death and Fire masters so is this limited to certain schools?

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Briskbreeze tower is this place in Collosus Boulvard that is SUPER hard. Once you are a grand, talk to the night in the golden armor (forgot name sorry :( ) and he will give you a quest to save this one night but first you have to talk to some people. Then you get to go into briskbreeze. on the first floor this person sais that you should probably have 4 people. You fight some minions for a couple of floors then you have to fight a boss. he has a lot of health and CHEATS. he can summon minions that do meteor strikes that hit 10,000. If you are lucky and you beat him you will move on. For a couple of floors you have to fight some more minions. Then on the top floor you have to fight another boss that cheats EVEN MORE. I have never made it to the top :( so I dont know what type of spells he uses and how much health he has. sorry. and that is what brisk breeze tower is. Good Luck! you'll need it Anthony Thunderblade Level 50 Pyromancer P.S. the last boss drops a key. (maybe to Celestia :D)

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Thanks, I got the quest havent tried it though since everybody says how hard it is but thanks for the info.
I doubt there is a key to Celestia because they would probably say that on the website and everybody would be talking about it

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why don't you just go in and find out yourself?

Seriously, what is the worst that could happen? You get defeated. La dee dah

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
I have a Grandmaster Ice and I have heard a lot about Briskbreeze tower in Collossus Blvd. What in the world is it? Could I have info on how to do this because I hadnt heard of it and I'd like to look into it.
Ive seen the tower in Collossus and often wondered what it was, so could someone explain and list the bosses in it? Thanks, I also have Death and Fire masters so is this limited to certain schools?

Hello I have a level 50 death wizard I made it to the top if you ever get there take all traps out of your deck it is a waste of a turn! He gets rid of the traps. I have plans to go back knowing this and hope to beat the tower soon!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
bobbyman145 wrote:
Briskbreeze tower is this place in Collosus Boulvard that is SUPER hard. Once you are a grand, talk to the night in the golden armor (forgot name sorry :( ) and he will give you a quest to save this one night but first you have to talk to some people. Then you get to go into briskbreeze. on the first floor this person sais that you should probably have 4 people. You fight some minions for a couple of floors then you have to fight a boss. he has a lot of health and CHEATS. he can summon minions that do meteor strikes that hit 10,000. If you are lucky and you beat him you will move on. For a couple of floors you have to fight some more minions. Then on the top floor you have to fight another boss that cheats EVEN MORE. I have never made it to the top :( so I dont know what type of spells he uses and how much health he has. sorry. and that is what brisk breeze tower is. Good Luck! you'll need it Anthony Thunderblade Level 50 Pyromancer P.S. the last boss drops a key. (maybe to Celestia :D)

what are the bosses names?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Actually, i have beaten the tower 3 times so far, and finally gotten my ring which gives about 200 life and +10% pip chance and +5% storm attack. the trick to beating the last boss is getting a lot of blades then all of you stricking on the saame round, i did this and made my triton do 4200 .

Hope that helps you

P.S. there is a grand ring for every school and they r no trade good luck

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
just so people both bosses in this tower have 6,000 hp and the last boss on the top floor uses interrupt where he interrupts the battle and hits everyone with a regular meteor strike but he does so out of turn. Also he summons three minions called stompers who are not that hard to defeat. Brisk Breeze Tower is a very good place to make some money and also get your school ring. I have been in this tower over twenty times and I always jump at the opportunity to do it again when my friends ask me.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
It is hard i had to stay for an hour but he cheats like crazy i mean it was hard but he does drop all kinds of rare things!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:

the last boss is UBER HARD... im a grand death and i was with a grand storm and myth and it was fairly easy till we got to the top... then we died in like five rounds :(... almost every round he would interrupt and do meteors that did like 700 damage... and he didnt even need to have four pips! i personally like the challenge... and his minions have fifteen hundred health each but they not bad either... the worst is that you cant put any traps on him... if you do your wasting your time because he immediately interrupts and removes them... ha also, (after removing the trap) dives himself a blade... it is very confusing and i didnt even notice how fast we were losing... so be carefuuuuul

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
the bosses cheat. may the force be with you

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
:?i think it is wrong for these stompers to take out over 10,000 life using meteor strike. i went in with a few of my grandmaster friends and we got defeated i dont think they should be able to take that much out of any one.i am grandmaster with five schools and still can not beat briskbreeze tower.