Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu Chat player interaction

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I have a couple friends with menu chat and I like playing with them. They are good players. But I get so frustrated with the communication problems! Like when we are in a battle I can't say your welcome if he says thanks! Or don't use this buff etc. How ridiculous is that? And because I am Grand Master with no quests, I have no way to say I am farming Yeva Spider Keeper for my shoes etc. Or after a fight with Yeva I can't say "want to go again? " or "do you know Yeva has your level 50 shoes?" I understand the desire of parents to protect their kids but it could open up a little. I'd like to see an option to have some personal phrases I can use and store under the favorites label. They could be sent through to a moderator to be checked for appropriateness and then you could lock it in. Like the moderator aspect of the Wizard101 forum on their home page. Maybe it could be something you add in the acount settings area. What does anyone else think?