Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"The Final Countdown"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
How do I finish this quest? I've been stuck on it for a while and I CAN'T get passed it! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Sloan Nightwhisper, lvl 43, Death School

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Survivor
May 18, 2009
I know what quest i'm on its some dungeon in the grand chasm :? and its really hard its not a normal dungeon its one that you have to keep battling and battling and so on but its REALLY annoying can someone help me?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The dungeons and towers of Dragonspyre are hard, because you cannot put a marker down and go get mana and health. Anyone who is going in must enter together because noone can port into it.

Your best bet to be prepared before you enter. Have all of your potion bottles filled, Try to heal up before killing the last monster on each floor. When you enter each floor and see what the monsters are, try to set up your deck for best defense and offense (add prisms to your deck if necessary).

Here is a website showing all the dungeons/towers, how many floors are on each one, and what you will encounter.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5151