Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

English and european players read this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
I am an adult English player and haven't so far found anyone else from my home country. AM I THE ONLY ONE ? Because of the time difference approx 5 hours ahead of the USA I either have to play very late at night, or be on my own during my daytime playing.
My wizard names are FALLON RAINBOWRUNNER, currently level 48, Life, and JACK ICECASTER level 17, Ice. If there is anyone else in a similar situation please post a reply and maybe we can join up as friends.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Hi Nellie!
I'm an european player too, but whenever I log I find lots of wizards playing! Have you tried to switch to a more crowded realm?
I'd love to play with you, but I'm affraid I'm still a bit weak for you (lvl 12 ).

Best regards

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
yea, did you try to change realms? i tend to see empty areas a lot, and when i change realms i finally get to see other people. but i am on during european time too. i am from america though. i am an adult player and work weird hours so therefore i am on on bizarre hours, which works out for me, because the game doesnt freeze a lot. it tends to freeze a lot when it is early (before school), and late afternoon (after school). i guess kids go on before and after they go to school. i am level 23, if you wanted a friend on there still, let me know. because i dont have many people to battle with either.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
:-) Hi plowshare, Please give your wizard name and we could meet at a time and place convenient to you. I work on GMT time scale. Give me a time, place and realm . Don't worry about your level, you never know when you may need help !
Anyone else interested the same applies, Wizard name, time etc.

see you. :D

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Hi Nellie!
My wizard: Seth Dunewalker
I don't play at any particular time, but I can be online from 16:30 to 00:00 (I have more flexibility on weekends).

See you on Wizard City!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Hi, manc wizard here. Usually on most days at odd times. Keep an eye out for Molly Wildheart.
Keep on fizzling!

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
plowshare wrote:
Hi Nellie!
My wizard: Seth Dunewalker
I don't play at any particular time, but I can be online from 16:30 to 00:00 (I have more flexibility on weekends).

See you on Wizard City!

For Americans (like me) 00:00 is midnight (12:00 am) and 16:30 is 4:30 pm. Just telling Americans so you understand what times those are. (I learned that in French class).