Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Right Hand vs. Left Hand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Hello everyone,

This problem is not really a major one but it could be a way to improve the game. As you probably know, not everyone out there is right handed, even though most people are....but anyways...

have you ever noticed that you always carry your staff with your right hand? Why cant we carry it with are left hand like are one and only Headmaster?

Questions? Comments? Feel free to reply, don't be shy!

Alex Shade
Level 49
Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
So instead of bug fixes and addressing gameplay issues, you'd rather see... This?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Zadath wrote:
So instead of bug fixes and addressing gameplay issues, you'd rather see... This?

Why not, I am left handed and I wouldn't mind a little variety. Not like the guy made a big stink about it so why did you even feel the need to say anything?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
Zadath wrote:

Why not, I am left handed and I wouldn't mind a little variety. Not like the guy made a big stink about it so why did you even feel the need to say anything?

Zadath,

1. I didn't say anything about me rather seeing this added than other bugs being fixed it was just an idea that i would like to see added into the game.

2. If your just gonna post on a thread, dont trash it offer your input in a nice way, no one asked you to make a big deal about it.

3. It's just being realistic, not everyone is right-handed, you know?

Thank you Mshewmake2000,
nice to see im not the only one who feels this way.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Well, even though that I am right handed, I agree that Wizard101 should try to ask players what hand they use. :-)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
While on the subject on this, seeing you hold your athame, ring on your finger, and amulet around your neck would be nice as well :P