Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sleep Potion?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok so i have this Quest in Krokotopia and the quest said i have to defeat this guy but when i get in his layar, the computer said i need to give him a sleep potion and he is too strong enough but where do i get the sleep potion and how do i do it?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Einstien1000 wrote:
Ok so i have this Quest in Krokotopia and the quest said i have to defeat this guy but when i get in his layar, the computer said i need to give him a sleep potion and he is too strong enough but where do i get the sleep potion and how do i do it?

You get the potion when you defeat Kepi. And the potion is for the guards, which is slipped into their food after you defeat Kiwu. After you defeat him, go to the table and a prompt screen will pop up for you to put the potion into the food on the table. ;)

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You were previously asked to defeat a traitor and take the sleeping potion from him. As I recall, it was on the table behind him.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
You need to defeat the key keeper or whoever he is. YOu get the sleep potion from him THEN you get the sleep potion. If you"d like some help my name is Emily Rainsword lvl 30 life student. I'm always in centaur and on every day of the week. I'm going to be in Krokotopia for a while so try finding my in the Krokoshinx, usually.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009