Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lepracaun treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Can anyone tell me who drops the lepracaun treasure card. It takes for ever to make them. I would rather just fight for them. I need them for a quest. Your help would be appreciated. Peony552

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
peony552 wrote:
Can anyone tell me who drops the lepracaun treasure card. It takes for ever to make them. I would rather just fight for them. I need them for a quest. Your help would be appreciated. Peony552

Why not just buy them from the Bazaar or library? The library cost is 250 each, but I just checked the bazaar and they were only 75 a piece!

BTW, what quest could you possibly need these for? I have a few Master Artisan wizards and have never needed Leprechaun cards for ANY crafting quest. The Life Robe quest doesn't even call for these, it calls for Nature's Wrath cards.

If this is a crafting project you are working on by your own will and want, then it's not a quest.

Whatever it's for just make sure if you buy them from the Bazaar that you buy the ones that match your recipe as there are different versions of these cards.

Also, according to the Wizard Wiki, NO ONE drops these. So, if it's wrong and anyone does it's not something I remember as these cards are basically worthless as a spell and for resale.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Um I don't think there's a quest that leprechaun treasure cards are needed, but if there is, I don't think anyone drops them. Maybe try life bosses. They are more likely to have them. :?

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
oceandaydreamer wrote:
peony552 wrote:

Why not just buy them from the Bazaar or library? The library cost is 250 each, but I just checked the bazaar and they were only 75 a piece!

BTW, what quest could you possibly need these for? I have a few Master Artisan wizards and have never needed Leprechaun cards for ANY crafting quest. The Life Robe quest doesn't even call for these, it calls for Nature's Wrath cards.

If this is a crafting project you are working on by your own will and want, then it's not a quest.

Whatever it's for just make sure if you buy them from the Bazaar that you buy the ones that match your recipe as there are different versions of these cards.

Also, according to the Wizard Wiki, NO ONE drops these. So, if it's wrong and anyone does it's not something I remember as these cards are basically worthless as a spell and for resale.

You need them to make Nature Wraith which you need for the life robe as you stated. You cant buy Nature Wraith anywhere. it is a school quest spell. and if your life characters is crafting she needs lots of them. I know, I need them. So no one drops leprechaun treasure cards?