Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster, Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
I know this has been posted before but I'm hoping that a fresh post with fresh thoughts will get some positive attention.

In regards to Black Pearls and Blood Moss. Please make these reagents more available! I've spent many hours within the past 4 days trying to find these reagents, and have "2" of each. Both were found at the Bazaar.

I'm an adult and I am so frustrated with this (and other reagants). This doesnt make a person "want" to pay for another year of play.

I thought this was supposed to be a "kids" game? If your adult players are this frustrated, can you try to understand how your young audience feels?

This game is supposed to be fun, entertaining and different than the rest. Please make it more enjoyable for the kids, and the adults.

Try testing it yourself Headmaster. Hunt for the Blood Moss and the Black Pearls.

The quest to make two Crimson Book Stands (Dragonspyr) calls for a total of 20 Blood Moss and 12 Black Pearls. This is nearly impossible.

You have MANY players looking for the same thing. Many of your players are left out because they simply cant find them.

So, the child within this adult is begging.. PLEASE fix the drops for these reagants.

Will Headmaster please respond?

Thanks for listening AND understanding.

Sincerely,
Neela FairyPants

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Thanks for posting this. I have been on this crafting quest now for a week and finally resorted to crafting my own. However, now I can't even find the Red Mandrake to make my blood moss. Please, Please, Please either make it easier to find or give us a recipe to make the mandrake for ourselves. It is very frustrating to get all the way to this last crafting assignment and not be able to finish it. Please Headmaster, help us out here and give us something we can work with.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Count me in on this too. Help! I can't find any Blood Moss or a transmute card. And Black Pearls are hard to find too. But I do have a trans mute card for them. Do something. Please.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Something that helped was the addition of the transmute recipies.

Since your searching for Blood Moss, you are gathering many Red Mandrake. Using the tranmute Blood Moss Recipe, you can take 15 Red Mandrake and craft it into a Blood Moss.

The same can be done with all the Black Lotus. You can take 15 Black Lotus and craft it into a Black Pearl.

The recipes can be purchased from the same NPCs that give the crafting quests. They are located on the same tab as the Treasure Card Recipes.

Hope this helps.

Zachary FireDust
Master Artisan

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
A kind & nice wizard told me that Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town has the Transmute card for Blood Moss.
I am so thankful for the help. I hope this helps others.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
bugerbut wrote:
A kind & nice wizard told me that Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town has the Transmute card for Blood Moss.
I am so thankful for the help. I hope this helps others.

And apparently since my posting she has started selling the Transmute recipe for Red Mandrake, this is wonderful even if it is a little late for me since I have already completed my final crafting project for this character. However, it will come in handy for any other characters I have or decide to have. Thank you Headmaster for listening to our requests. It will make things sooooo much easier, even if it is a 10+10 recipe, mistwood and deep mushrooms are much easier to come by. Good luck and happy crafting to all Wizard 101 members.

Lauren Nightflower, Level 50, Balance Grand Master, Master Artisan.(finally)