Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beauty Salon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2009

I have talked to many female characters and so far all have thought that having a beauty salon where we could change our appearance would be wonderful.

also the clothes, well there are a lot of people out there with great ideas for new types of clothes, personally, i would love the twenties look. Smaller hats, somehing not so flamboyant just more simple. So maybe having a contest where characters can submit styles would be so cool.

I bought a house and mistakenly put it on the wrong character, now she has two of them, is there anything i can do about this? please advise.

Thank you for listening

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I like the idea, but I would also like the feature of changing eye color, skin, and facial expression, cause My first wizard i created had its skin color wrong, i had the lighting on my laptop was on low, so i picked the wrong skin color

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
rickyd0 wrote:

I have talked to many female characters and so far all have thought that having a beauty salon where we could change our appearance would be wonderful.

also the clothes, well there are a lot of people out there with great ideas for new types of clothes, personally, i would love the twenties look. Smaller hats, somehing not so flamboyant just more simple. So maybe having a contest where characters can submit styles would be so cool.

I bought a house and mistakenly put it on the wrong character, now she has two of them, is there anything i can do about this? please advise.

Thank you for listening

i love the idea of new clothes i said a message about it it's called clothes ideas