Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormzilla pet!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Hello fellow wizards! This is my first post. I would like to know how to get the STORMZILLA pet. Someone! Anyone! BTW: On the game, my name is Emma Pearlfountain and my Chat is enabled, so maybe I'll see you on the game if you'll tell me your wizard's name.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Emma6Fuzzy wrote:
Hello fellow wizards! This is my first post. I would like to know how to get the STORMZILLA pet. Someone! Anyone! BTW: On the game, my name is Emma Pearlfountain and my Chat is enabled, so maybe I'll see you on the game if you'll tell me your wizard's name.

To get the stormzilla pet you must be a storm wizard and you need to be level 48 to get it. At level 48- no matter what school of magic you are your professor will give you a quest to do, after you complete the quest you will get a special level 48 spell and a pet!
Oh and my wizard name is Natalie Moonblade

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
hey peoples of the world i like to ask question what if your not that school can you still do the quest i saw a lot og people and there not storm people and and they still have the pet and my name is brook rainblossim i am at level 31 add me! :D

Defender
May 30, 2009
ooi90 wrote:
hey peoples of the world i like to ask question what if your not that school can you still do the quest i saw a lot og people and there not storm people and and they still have the pet and my name is brook rainblossim i am at level 31 add me! :D

You probably saw people with the different hybrids that you can hatch by mixing a Stormzilla and another lvl 48 pet. The actual Stormzilla pet is still storm only and can only be received as a reward for completing the quest given by the Storm school professor at lvl 48.