Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random stuff that would rock :P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Well, I just started thinking about random stuff, here are some:

Haunted furniture, like ones that fly and rattle and stuff.

Maybe like, a flying carpet mount, and we could be allowed off land and into the air?

Wizard owned stores, like how you'll see people offering cards for other cards ( usually their lying ) I think we should be able to make a store with clothes, furniture, pets and sell them for a FAIR price, its not like, HEY I GOT THIS BLOOD BAT WHO WANTS TO GIVE ME 100000000000 FOR IT! Maybe like a shop price as, 120?

Allow your pets to roam free!! Poor pets probably HATE the backpacks, why not let them run free in your house?

Customized houses, Dont get me wrong, I LOVE all the houses, but, what I'd love more is my own house I made, It would probably be like this:
You go shopping and you see a blank picture of a house, buy it for say. 19000 and go to it, then open your back pack and you see marsh, snow, ice, dirt, sand, and grass oh and water and you place them where you want, making the basics, then decide for a regular house that sits on land, maybe even an under water house ( you have to use water though when making it. lol ) and under ground like the balance house then decide how big.