Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 picked as Best Family Game of 2009!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
YA WIZARD101! RULZ I AM SO HAPPY WE GOT THIS AWARD OR YOU DID ;p lol i hope we or you get more in the past i love this game and even my little brother he is 4 likes to sit and watch my other little brothers wanna play but i wont let them because i am on like 98% of the time and i just love it i am a manaic when it comes to this game

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2008
Congratulation to all the staff at KI

I have been playing this game since beta testing and I still love it!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I CANT BELIVE WE WON KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PPL :D

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I love wizard101 and I think it deserves something, like a trophy or a BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! award! Kingsisle rocks, and I am not just saying that. I mean the game is really fun and I play on it almost everyday! I tell my friends about this and they think it is AWESOME! My whole family plays the game too. My name on the game is Miranda IceFlame, Level Thirty Five Magus, Ice and Myth schools! I am working on Katzenstein's lab and it is really hard! But I think the game still deserves an :-D

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Ha U deserve it 8) keep up the good work kingsisle hope 2010 will be fun!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
:P i love this game even as a adult player , although i did reach the highest level very fast,i was a little disappointed with how weak malistaire was lol if it was possible to get there with a single person i am sure i could kill him.congrats on your award i would love to see the level cap raised as well as some more cards , adds to mounts to make them more unique as well as be able to add a sense of style to your wizard ,this game was brilliance although the better i got the less i look like a wizard , sorry for my rambles i just know this game could go great places and not just stop and get boring after level 50

8) your loyal player and fan 8)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
gratz! cant wait to see what in store for 2010. Oh, and happy new year :D

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to announce that Wizard101 has been selected by MMORPG.com as the Best Family Game of 2009 ! Details can be found here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/362/feature/3900/page/1

We are flattered and delighted to win this very prestigious honor, and would like to thank all of the members of our team, all of our business partners, and of course of community for helping to make it happen. 2009 was a fantastic year for us here at Ravenwood School, and 2010 is looking to be equally exciting.

Thanks!

J Todd Coleman
Headmaster Ambrose
KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

ps. Wizard101 was also picked as the runner up in another category: Best Free-To-Play Game of 2009! Click on the link below to get more information about that:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/163/feature/3896/Dungeons-Dragons-Online-Eberron-Unlimited-Best-F2P-MMO-of-2009.html
nice you earned it this game is very legit and fun.
carlos willowstaff lvl 45 fire

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
The games is great 3 things
1: make compotitions open to people in the u.k
2: make pets do something
3:i love it is the bests

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Congrats KI. You so deserve this award. We all have had a lot of fun playing your game and cant wait to see the great wonders that await us in the spiral. Gonna make 2010 memorable we hope.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I thought this game would win! :) My cousons and sis love playing this! (although, there is anothere game i like.......... )

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Congratulations Kingsisle on the award. No surprise to me that you won! Keep up the good work. I look forward to your future updates and new game features. :)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I LOVE wizard101! I've been playing wizard101 for a LONG time! I absolutly adore, love, and will ALWAYS play this AWESOME game! :D (My mom LoVeS the chat safty!) I will became a grandmaster someday and when that day comes i'll post it! 8) See ya!

Lauren Song
(wizard name)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
dairon26 wrote:
>Yes awsome ,fantastic,cool,delightfull i knew this was one of the best games in 2009
AND the best of 2010! :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i play wow and this is just as fun as that so good jog being # 1

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to announce that Wizard101 has been selected by MMORPG.com as the Best Family Game of 2009 ! Details can be found here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/362/feature/3900/page/1

We are flattered and delighted to win this very prestigious honor, and would like to thank all of the members of our team, all of our business partners, and of course of community for helping to make it happen. 2009 was a fantastic year for us here at Ravenwood School, and 2010 is looking to be equally exciting.

Thanks!

J Todd Coleman
Headmaster Ambrose
KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

ps. Wizard101 was also picked as the runner up in another category: Best Free-To-Play Game of 2009! Click on the link below to get more information about that:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/163/feature/3896/Dungeons-Dragons-Online-Eberron-Unlimited-Best-F2P-MMO-of-2009.html

I am so happy I love this game! My mother and I live in different states so it is nice to beable to play a game side by side and not have to pay an arm and leg! Thank you for creating this game and KUDDOS to you and congrats :-)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
yay congrats! i loveee the game and you deserved it! i usually dont pay for an MMO game, just the free part then move on. but once i got to level 10, i just couldnt handle it. i HAD to play more! so i beggedd my mom to let me play and i was able to! that was a couple months ago and now i have a grandmaster death, almost grand balance, master life, and a level 20 storm

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
CONGRATS ON THE AWARD I HOPE IT KEEPS UP

Joshua Starhunter Level 50

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Congrats!
Wizard101 is one of my fav online games!! I'm glad it won this :D
I love Wizard101 99% of the time--the missing 1% is the killer lag I sometimes get. Oh man, that lag is literally a killer in battle areas
--Morgan SkullStrider

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
i love wizard 101 and have always expected it to win this award. i would also like to say thank you to the man who helped me learn my last spell. -michael thunder sword level 50 life wizard

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
:D I'm very happy for wizard 101! i love this game it's the only game i play on the computer!