Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim required?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Hi! My main Wizard is a level 20 death student named Sloan Nightwhisper, and I recently got to Grizzleheim, and I want to know, as on an old account, when Grizzleheim wasn't around I got to Marleybone after Krokotopia, and do I need to beat Grizzleheim and Krokotopia to get to Marleybone now or is Grizzleheim just a bonus world? Thanks! :D

Sloan Nightwhisper, level 20 death

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Brosene wrote:
Hi! My main Wizard is a level 20 death student named Sloan Nightwhisper, and I recently got to Grizzleheim, and I want to know, as on an old account, when Grizzleheim wasn't around I got to Marleybone after Krokotopia, and do I need to beat Grizzleheim and Krokotopia to get to Marleybone now or is Grizzleheim just a bonus world? Thanks! :D

Sloan Nightwhisper, level 20 death

Grizzleheim was made mostly for 50's to have something to do. It is not required at all. Just like before: Krok= Marleybone.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
No, not really. It's more of a extra world that you do quests in different places every few lvls. You'll have the quest in your log but you don't have to do it. If you can't get to MB do all quests in Krokotopia first. your final quest is Krokopatra. Then you can go to MB.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Just skip it until your higher leveled. It gets very challenging when you get farther in. I've passed most of it so far, though.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
nijac wrote:
It's not required. It's just a side world, bye!

Grizzleheim is still kind of fun to do though. :)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010