Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

card decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
i cant use my new cards i only have 7 cards that i can use i bought new ones i cant use i have some i got in quest and can't use so would tell me what i need to do about this thanks

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Different spells require different amounts of pips and mana.

Example: Fire Elf, 2 pips, 2 mana. You need to make sure the card is in your deck and that you have enough pips and mana to cast the spell. Gain pips by the turns that go by, gain mana by playing carnival games and collecting orbs or "Wisps" floating in the commons.

Delver
May 04, 2009
dianna54 wrote:
i cant use my new cards i only have 7 cards that i can use i bought new ones i cant use i have some i got in quest and can't use so would tell me what i need to do about this thanks

If you only have 7 cards, this sounds like the 7 cards that came with your wand. They are automatically put in your spelldeck when you equip your wand as your gear.

If you "bought" cards, these are probably "treasure" cards. When you open your spelldeck, there is a set of "yellow cards" showing as a tab at the top of your spelldeck page. Click on the "yellow cards" tab, and it will take you to your "treasure cards". You have to click once on each treasure card to make it go into your spelldeck.

If you got new spell cards in a quest, you should be able to put these in your spelldeck. When you open your spelldeck, you have to click on the card to make it go into your spelldeck.

"How to use Treasure Cards" is another topic you need to learn. Try reading your book/guide with the spiral on it that you were given when you started playing. That should explain how to use the treasure cards.

Hope this helped you. I know it's kind of long...

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
dianna54 wrote:
did youaddthem toyour deck

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
make sure you have equipped the deck. click on the deck icon. Click on the arrow until you find the new deck. Add your cards by clicking on the ones to the right. Make sure you add your T cards as well. You do the same process, but have to click on the gold deck. Don't forget to remove your old T-cards from you old deck.