Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Excluding schools?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
When I'm playing I've noticed that wizards have been saying when they're battling, "I hope you're not ice" for example. And they say it for no reason and say, "That school keeps me from getting my quests done.". Once I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, and 2 battles in a row the person or the people in the battle said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit".
Then I went into another battle and somebody said, "No storm." I thought they just meant wizards, and then I used my wand flare, surge, and then both people except for me said, "NO STORM!". And it's happened to me before that, have any of you have had this happen?

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I've never had that happen to me. I have had people ask me not to use their traps if i am the same school as them, (which is understandable). But I never had anyone try to exclude me or a certain type of spell.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

P.S. I think everyone welcomes a Life wizard. :-)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
That has never happened to me but, i have been yelled at for joining a battle by some girl wizard and people say don't use their traps. So i would just go on with own buisness or switch realms.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
I had people tell me "NO FIRE YOU NOOB!" in which case I just go "lol" which is what you should do too :)

"Let go laughing, life don't go quite like you mean it, we try so hard to understand it, but the inexcusable, indefinable fact is.. It happens." Sugarland.

Take a lesson to this. Just let go laughing when people do that.

Delver
May 31, 2009
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
you know i've heard about something like this, never happened to me btw. So get this, i've heard a rumor going around that says that if you have a storm person in a battle with you you get bad drops from enemies and bosses. thats my guess to those comments anyway. i'm storm myself and i got malistaires storm cloak my first try so its not true to you people :) if that is at all relavent