Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizards beginning Mooshu plz read

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If you are a life wizard and are starting Mooshu, DO NOT skip the quests given by mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart. By skipping these quests, you will find it harder to get your rebirth spell at level 48.

Lately I have seen a lot of post about people not being able to talk to oakheart in jade palace (part of the spell quest for rebirth). This is because they skipped the side quests that would have placed oakheart there. You can save yourself a lot of time and trouble by doing these quests while you are in Mooshu

I do hope this advice helps. Have fun and enjoy the sunny world of Mooshu.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I am a Master Life Wizard and made the mistake of skipping mossback quest in cave of solitude. I then defeated Plague Oni, afterwards i was told to not skip mossback quests so that I can get the Rebirth spell later. So I went back and finished the quest in Cave of Solitude. I am now in Ancient Burial Grounds and Mossback has nothing for me. I since have gone back to Shirataki Temple and finished the whole dungeon, but nothing from mossback was given. Does this mean that I will not get Rebirth spell?

Thanks for the help! :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
caesqueda wrote:
I am a Master Life Wizard and made the mistake of skipping mossback quest in cave of solitude. I then defeated Plague Oni, afterwards i was told to not skip mossback quests so that I can get the Rebirth spell later. So I went back and finished the quest in Cave of Solitude. I am now in Ancient Burial Grounds and Mossback has nothing for me. I since have gone back to Shirataki Temple and finished the whole dungeon, but nothing from mossback was given. Does this mean that I will not get Rebirth spell?

Thanks for the help! :)

You can still get the rebirth spell regardless if you do those quests or not. The problem is visiting Oakheart in the Jade Palace. If you did Oakheart's quest in the Tree of Life and he told you to meet him at the Jade Palace, then you can enter there (I think. can't be sure.) You can also find someone that can enter the building where Oakheart is and teleport to them.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Delver
May 04, 2009
caesqueda wrote:

Thanks for the help! :-)

This is a copy of a reply that Gamma posted dated Dec. 31st (5:15) in this section of the forum:

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.
{o,o}
|)_)
-?-?-