Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BIG money

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Attention all wizards I am so poor. Have you ever noticed that carnival games give you like 50 gold at most. A good way to make money is to sell the items you get from monsters . Today I made 231 gold off some fire-type boots that I had no use of. And if you also want to make even more money you can sell everything in your house and buy no funiture. :D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Delver
May 04, 2009
sloop9024 wrote:
Attention all wizards I am so poor. Have you ever noticed that carnival games give you like 50 gold at most. A good way to make money is to sell the items you get from monsters . Today I made 231 gold off some fire-type boots that I had no use of. And if you also want to make even more money you can sell everything in your house and buy no funiture. :D

Another thing you can do is pick up stuff you see as you go thru the game, like mistwood, cattail, and all of that stuff that lying around. Then you can sell that too. Not TONS of money here, but every little bit counts and adds up.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
To make big money defeat yeva spiderkeeper or viktor snowcrusher a lot and hope for lots of things and sell the dropped things and save up and you can buy a house if you get enough gold!