Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After the Arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I would like to know how much longer it takes after the arena in Krokopia to beat the world. I have been working on it for 1 week and it seems like it is taking forever. If you know the answer please respond. :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
sloop9024 wrote:
I would like to know how much longer it takes after the arena in Krokopia to beat the world. I have been working on it for 1 week and it seems like it is taking forever. If you know the answer please respond. :D

It has been so long since i have been in krokotopia, i cannot be too sure, but i believe you have reached the half way point. There will still be emperor's retreat within the krokosphinx. After the krokosphinx it will send you to the well of spirits.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
superluther wrote:
sloop9024 wrote:

It has been so long since i have been in krokotopia, i cannot be too sure, but i believe you have reached the half way point. There will still be emperor's retreat within the krokosphinx. After the krokosphinx it will send you to the well of spirits.
Thanks!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I'm still working on the Arena. So if thats the halfway piont... I'm almst done! Yes!

Cody StormCaster
Lv. 24 Thaumaturge
GO ICE!