Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted a Character on accident?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I had a grand Ice dude... My character list was maxed so i was going to delete one of my bad characters but i hit my ice dude. I clicked on delete and the abra cadabra screen didn't come up but i realised i made a mistake.

The Screen that u put random letters and stuff didn't come up! and there goes my grand ice dude.

How should i report this or what can i do about it.

Administrator
Contact Mr Lincoln directly at support@wizard101.com and he will look into why the confirmation screen did not appear, and whether or not your character can be returned.

The sooner you contact him, the better your chance of restoring your character.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Contact Mr Lincoln directly at support@wizard101.com and he will look into why the confirmation screen did not appear, and whether or not your character can be returned.

The sooner you contact him, the better your chance of restoring your character.

Awesome! I always freak out if i'm deleting some people on my account and i dont want to accidentally delete my awesome lvl 48 person, THANK YOU for the Adabracadabra spelling thing, so i wont mess up :-) :D :).

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
tinytimo wrote:
I had a grand Ice dude... My character list was maxed so i was going to delete one of my bad characters but i hit my ice dude. I clicked on delete and the abra cadabra screen didn't come up but i realised i made a mistake.

The Screen that u put random letters and stuff didn't come up! and there goes my grand ice dude.

Wow! that stinks I hope you get it back. If we had 7 seats for 7 classes then the problem would had never happened in the first place. That is a Shame.

Good luck with that

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If email doesn't work, use the Help and Support / Contact Us screen and report your problem.

Time is of the essence. As a rule, your character can only be retrieved for seven days.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
tinytimo wrote:

Wow! that stinks I hope you get it back. If we had 7 seats for 7 classes then the problem would had never happened in the first place. That is a Shame.

Good luck with that

I wish we could have a lot more seats... We have 3 accounts all maxed out :-( Please please PLEASE let us have more students KI!

ellie