Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is Quentin Boddington?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
A lot of you have seen Quentin without wondering who he is.

He is one of the guards standing in regents square guarding the entrance to the mysterious Barkingham Palace which we can not access at this time.

People say he is just a useless NPC, but he cant be for 1 simple reason: He has a name.

If Quentin were a useless NPC, he wouldnt have a name like some of the Marleybonian citizens chatting in the streets.

So who is this guy?

My prediction is that he will be our key to accessing Barkingham Palace. He'll probably give us a quest to help the Queen of Marleybone, where we will enter the palace.

So the next time you pass by him think about what the future will hold with him and Barkingham Palace

*DRAMATIC EXIT*

(post anything you have to say)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
DUDE! Amazing! I bet you're right. After all, Barkingham Palace is pointless right now, and so is Quentin. It all fits.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:
A lot of you have seen Quentin without wondering who he is.

He is one of the guards standing in regents square guarding the entrance to the mysterious Barkingham Palace which we can not access at this time.

People say he is just a useless NPC, but he cant be for 1 simple reason: He has a name.

If Quentin were a useless NPC, he wouldnt have a name like some of the Marleybonian citizens chatting in the streets.

So who is this guy?

My prediction is that he will be our key to accessing Barkingham Palace. He'll probably give us a quest to help the Queen of Marleybone, where we will enter the palace.

So the next time you pass by him think about what the future will hold with him and Barkingham Palace

*DRAMATIC EXIT*

(post anything you have to say)

He is probably your worst nightmare!!!

Yah probably not....