Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystry Man Sir Reginald Baxby

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Could someone please tell me who the myster man Sir Reginald Baxby is and what is/was his role in Wizard 101.

Administrator
Sir Reginald Baxby is stoically awaiting orders from Merle Ambrose.
Until then, he watches over the streets of some of the worlds of the Spiral to ensure they are safe for all young Wizards.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Until then, he watches over the streets of some of the worlds of the Spiral to ensure they are safe for all young Wizards.

Thanks for shedding some light gamma, can you also give us on answer on Quentin Boddington by Barkingham Palace and the Cryptkeeper in grizzlehiem?

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
MordanTheGreat wrote:
Could someone please tell me who the myster man Sir Reginald Baxby is and what is/was his role in Wizard 101.
I know it is like they just put him in there for no reason doesn't really do anything. i dunno why they put him in game

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
He is well prepared he has a rifle in one hand a fist full of pain in the other

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
smurfcam159 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

Thanks for shedding some light gamma, can you also give us on answer on Quentin Boddington by Barkingham Palace and the Cryptkeeper in grizzlehiem?

I think that the Crypt- Keeper is the man who holds a key to a new world, like after your done with Grizzleheim.

And Quentin Boddington is probably just a guard who works there. Or soon enough, they'll let us into the palace and he'll be able to interact with him and all sorts of stuff.
~ I like your ideas!

~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Storm)
~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Balance)
~ Jonathan WildVault (Master of Nature)
~ Sloan AshGarden (Magus Necromancer)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
the only thing he ever did was give you a tip to me he is just some charcter they put him in the game for no purpose

Ice rocks!!!
Cassandra Waterleaf

Magus ice

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
kadyanne wrote:
the only thing he ever did was give you a tip to me he is just some charcter they put him in the game for no purpose

Ice rocks!!!
Cassandra Waterleaf

Magus ice

In beta he gave quests to keep monsters out of the commons areas of worlds, hope this helps