Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia is real!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
When I was playing Wizard 101 today, I was playing in Marley Bone doing some side quests. After I got Mr Rowley's Gold Pocket Watch from the Hooligans in Hyde Park and handed in my quest, he said that it was a valuable antique from Celestia. CELESTIA! Why are we not allowed to go there if it is mentioned in the game? KI why is it mentioned in the game if we are not allowed to go there. Was it a mistake in the dialogue and text when you made it? Please reply administrators.

Paul Legend Weaver Lv 50 Balance
Paul Storm Wielder Lv 50 Storm
Flint Ice Walker Lv 47 Ice
Paul Death Hand Lv 45 Death

Administrator
The Spiral is a very large place young Wizard. Worlds have been rumored, worlds have been discovered and lost to time, others are too dangerous to explore, and many many worlds have yet to be found.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Yes, I was doing a firecat alley quest and this guy said that the amulet I had recovered was from celestia

Survivor
May 26, 2009
over the course i have been playing i have noticed many "slip ups" or maybe even "hints" from KI lets just hope that they turn out to be player accessible later on :D

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
They might not Release it yet cause they might wanna keep it a suprise and give you hints!!!! its no fun If you already know what world its gonna be. Kingsisle Might have released Grizzleheim Cause they didnt want you to already know about the new world. Thats just my guess. :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have read a lot of the dialogue in this section and I think that the story ideal is great! This would be a great continuous story to advance the grand masters to higher level beyond 50th level. Because no one stops accumulating experience except in wizard 101.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
pkcahill645 wrote:
When I was playing Wizard 101 today, I was playing in Marley Bone doing some side quests. After I got Mr Rowley's Gold Pocket Watch from the Hooligans in Hyde Park and handed in my quest, he said that it was a valuable antique from Celestia. CELESTIA! Why are we not allowed to go there if it is mentioned in the game? KI why is it mentioned in the game if we are not allowed to go there. Was it a mistake in the dialogue and text when you made it? Please reply administrators.

Paul Storm Wielder Lv 48 Storm
Paul Death Hand Lv 26 Death

Finally someone catches on! Even in the end of Briskbreeze tower, the private guy mentions that the wraith was going to Celestia and that we'd better stop him. I was sort of freaking out in the last battle because now KI has dropped so many clues it HAS to be real later on. My friends didnt get to see what he said though...

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
if you have read on the headmaster's announcements he spoke of pets being more special or something like that. The pet that had a Celestia sash was a crab-like creature. Celestia WILL exist and will also be the world of the Tritons! :)

Defender
May 24, 2009
poseygirlolive wrote:
pkcahill645 wrote:

Paul Storm Wielder Lv 48 Storm
Paul Death Hand Lv 26 Death

Finally someone catches on! Even in the end of Briskbreeze tower, the private guy mentions that the wraith was going to Celestia and that we'd better stop him. I was sort of freaking out in the last battle because now KI has dropped so many clues it HAS to be real later on. My friends didnt get to see what he said though...

I thought he mention something about krockotopia being next to have great dangers not celestia lol . There is only two quests that mention celestia