Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very quick question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I hit level 29 and Melrose showed up.. NP.. However another character in a red robe said to come see him. I cannot remember who he is or where he is? Any advise would be helpful THANKS!!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
It sounds like you got a message from Simon. This is a known bug and you can just ignore it. He does have an actual quest for you (at level 15) that gets you something like 5 experience points.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That would be Simeon, who hangs out in front of the boys dorm. He is only going to tell you that you can buy a house and send you to the WC house vendor to look at their selection.

Delver
May 04, 2009
deb08857 wrote:
I hit level 29 and Melrose showed up.. NP.. However another character in a red robe said to come see him. I cannot remember who he is or where he is? Any advise would be helpful THANKS!!

There's a guy named Simeon in Ravenwood who tells you about dorms/housing. Just a "heads up" though...there is a "known bug" that he calls you to come see him and it's an error... He doesn't have anything new to tell you.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
If it's not your teacher, it's probably Simon/Simeon (sp?) who is located near the boys dorm rooms in Ravenwood. If it is, he probably just wants you to look at housing.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Just as a guess I would go check out the person that is inside the wizard city library. If it not that person then I do not know what to tell you other then to pay attention! This was in part why they introduced the mark, home, common area port function. I wish there was more I could tell you. Also sometime ( not always though ) it will show up in your quest log. I really think that if the guy was human you are going to be looking for the guy that is on the lower floor of the Wizard City Library! I hope this helps!

Matthew Lifegiver

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
deb08857 wrote:

Lol, I like the Melrose name. It's Merle and Ambrose put together :D