Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Eve Celebration Party In Nightside

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Okay, So I've seen Halloween partys and just plain old regular partys at Nightside. So, I was thinking, what if we did a Christmas Eve party at Nightside, and let some of the beginners ( Wizard city; people who don't know about Nightside get a sneak peek at it ) in free? What if we could get an awesome goal of 150 people? If we DO ( I'm checking with one of the teachers and Ks on this ) get the goal, why not reward everyone who plays that day, 1,00 or 500 crowns and an extra special gift? ( I'm thinking gifts on Christmas Eve because I'm usually too busy to get on the computer on Christmas. ) If this DOES pass, the party will be at Vampire, area 1 and you are allowed to bring whoever you want, as long as you dont bring ANY party crashers.

I'm Amber Rosepetal,
Merry Christmas! :-P

EDIT: Oops, I guess time got away from me. LLets maybe have it on New Years Eve. Merry Christmas!
-Amber

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Yes i will be there!!!!! New Years Eve.

Oh and Amber Rosepetel iwould reccomend starting the party on a realm where there isnt a lot people if you want to make 150 people.

-Valkoor Ashblood