Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
HI i'm a lvl 36 death wizard death is awesome! My name is Jason Mythrider and i am in mooshu and someone plz help me with crimson fields plz plz plz! And if you see my plz send a request for friend you could find me in the bazaar sometimes well cya!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Brian Hexbane
Level 13 Initiate Necromancer

Well after sitting down and really taking the test, i learned i am a true necromancer. I have a level 43 storm wizard which is exceptionally hard to solo anything with. I am now working on my Death wizard (my true school) and am really enjoying it. It all relates to me, very solitaire and stuff like that. Keep up the great work KI, this school rocks. BTW, how many TRUE Necromancers are out there cuz i see many of them. Cya OH another thing; i am studying balance as a secondary but switching over to ice. No offense any balance wizards out there but it wasnt my favorite

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
hello fellow death students,

my name is jose unicornpants and i finally reached level 50! pretty stoked on that and since i have reached 50 i have found my self with little to do, if you find that you need help i will more than likely being hanging out in the commons. and if i am not there i am probably helping either my friend blaze goldenhammer grand master fire or someone else who has read this. hope to see some fellow death students to help.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Um actually out best spell is crow and out strongest is pirate, i am daniel skullstaff (lvl 50: deah) and ppl say they're death wizards ( LIARS ) and say wraith is the best spell
and for your second element it depends what you want
-if you want strong attacks go with storm or fire
-if you think healing is important go life
-if you want a complex element go with ice or balance
-and if you want plain attacks go with myth

also it's not called dark magic, it's called necromancy

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
hi i'm wolf shadowweaver and i am a grand death and also have a magus storm wiz who is taylor thunderblade but anyways my secondary school for my death character is life and my storm character secondary school is myth so anyways....... so i was fighting malistare and so i had some freinds there then we beat him and i got a leprechuan staff and it was a crown only oone you know so i was all like huh ok then so yea just wanted to say :P when i'm playing my death character i will either be trying to get my grand armor by kraysys or the spider keeper lady and what not or trying to get my grand ring but if i'm on my storm character i will be in mooshu most of the time so laters

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
NSwisher1572 wrote:
Hi! My name is Mary Darkflame, and I'm a Novice Necromancer. I just started playing with this character, and so far, it rocks! I really like the spells in the Death school. Except for Ghoul, because most of the time, it fizzles. That's really it for now, because I haven't done much in the game yet except battle the Draconians in Golem Tower.

P.S.- I've seen lots of Necromancers with the Wraith pet. I'm expecting that all Necromancers eventually get it, but I want to know how.
yea a death wizard gets his/her wraith pet at level 48 and you have to do some quests to get it but hey you get your ultimate death spell scarecrow while at it

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Uther09 wrote:
Well death is the best cause you get SCARE CROW it takes 400 from all enemies and gives you half with all our shields you get so much health but at mallistare don't be scared because he is death just use death prizm it will be life wich he can't resist and before mallistare defeat Cyrus Drake and then The GHOST OF SYLVIA DRAKE and last but really not least MALLISTARE.And choose Balance as you're second school it gives storm and fire once you get krokosphinx in krokatopia especialy hydra if you get curse and dragonblade and fient and all three ice fire and storm blade. Just saying.Nuf said. Peace out .
well i would pick life as second school (even though i did already) because that way you can attack whithout waiting for your prism when you are fighting a death opponent just for a heads up i plan on doing that for every character i go through except for balcance though i wouldnt know which one to pick?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
leo605 wrote:
Devin Firestalker level 31 Necromancer I could really use some help from other death students on where to find some really powerful spells. The other schools seem to have more powerful spells then us at the same level. Any suggestions ?

By now you have Vampire, Death Blade, Death Trap, Spirit Blade, Spirit Trap, Curse and Feint.

Vampire with these will do:
350 x 1.4 x 1.3 x 1.35 x 1.25 x 1.2 x 1.7 = ~2200 (plus heal 1100)

Kraken (520-580) with storm trap & bladeplus elemental trap & blade:
550 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.35 x 1.25 = less than 1500

I agree, 350 is less than 550, but if you use your school with the balance boosters, you end up doing more plus healing. You also have a 15% greater chance of casting (unless the accuracy is cast, then storm is only 5% less).

note 1: Vampire with 4 best boosters: just under 1500, the same damage as Storm. <plus you heal>
note 2: Vampire is immune to Absorb,,,,

Death is patient. Death builds. Death watchs the foes as they cower in terror as you add more and more boosters..... hehehe....

everything has a skeleton when life takes over the bones are covered but when death takes toll the bones are exposed. take advantage of what is really true to what is out of you and show it to the world what death is truelly about 8)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Nightlord1000 wrote:
I'm Valdus Darkheart Grandmaster necromancer :) my best animate minion is wraith all seven power pips. i think death is the best school and the best school that you could learn with it is storm
well i kinda disagree with that what i think you should do is lern your school weakness like for storm you should learn myth as your secondary school but this is just my opinion

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
FireDog908 wrote:
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

Me too!
well my secondary school is life since i am a death wizard its a good stratagy all in all you can heal with satyr and steal health while at it

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ok here is what i think. balance is the best at areana battles since they can cast all school shields and what not and the only one you can stand up to balance is ice since they have tower shield but not any one else. death is not all that good at it either you have to be able to cast all blade traps to kill some one. storm is not all that bad since all they need is a few blades and traps and BAD-A-BOOM! maybe a one hit kill. life might be good at areana battles since they can heal themselves more than anybody could. myth might be good against the spirit schools (life,death,and myth) cause say if i cast my death double shield.(life and myth shield 70% resist to both) myth can easily get past that since they can attack two times to get rid of a shield just in case though. ice might put up a good fight since they have a good all around resist and high health points and bieng able to cast tower shields ( which everyone should know is very annoying) and fire i dont know about them though bieng able to cast a spell at doing continuous damage over turns. so that is my opinion for areana stratagies in schools

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
My name is Mark Deathwraith. I'm a master (47). Death is awesome!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS CLUB!!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Name: Michael Waterrunner
Level: 19
Favorite Card: Animate

DEATH RULES!!!!!

All to easy...

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Sweet, cool man. I am a Magus Necromancer right now. The spells we get are pretty tight, so stick with it man.

yeah death rox!
P.S don't try to be cool. it messes up the awesomness of death

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
i am james, all my wizards are death, and i only have on that isnt a grandmaster of death, my sister helped me with this. the wizard that isnt a grand is though a lvl 48, death liek every otehr charcter. i am usaly at dragonspyre not usally at the beiging ds places though, and at bazzar, and in some cases i happen to be in marlybone for soem tea and crumepts, just kidding, i go there to help a sister out got two ( one older one younger.) my older sister is a death also and she is a grandmaster she told me to be death, so after that i liked death and decided to make all death charcters. and my younger sister is also death, she is curtly on the obstain chest task in ds acedmy. #1 rule. necromancers rock, i even read books about necromancy, and have always wanted to be a REAL necromancer.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
uh yes CALLING ALL GRANDS! ok i got a mission. and the mission is to get through the brisk breeze tower in collosus street so what i need is a fire wizard life and storm (either way you have to be grand to get in there) if you still cant get in talk to a guard in olde town if there is no voice over then you got the right quest it will take you to collosus street and end up next to the tower of and for that fire wizard he MUST have learned quench cause we are going to need it trust me i would know...... so i am death if you already know who has learned life magic as my secondary school and life is a good choice because life has rebirth we will be needing it. fire is for the quench and storm is for the power so if you hear me out i will be using my grand death wizard his name is wolf shadowweaver and i will be on a free realm if you need to find me or just ask around for me i might be on the realm you are on so i am finished.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
UGH! man i wasn't dreaming that tower DOES exist well ill help anyway, is that new or something because i just got the quest and i have been a grand for a week

Steven ShadowShard - Grand Master of Death!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hey ny friend Seth Fire is Death.I'm a Balance and I think Death is tied with life for second best

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ok so i beat grisk breeze tower like so many times now and i am just wandering what is the key for; that you get after you beat that nightglider guy?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Hi! I'm Sabrina shadow mask! i am a magus in death with storm as my second school death is alot cooler than storm though

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hi There Fellow Wizards!

I think that death should have be more strong. I mean, think about it. First of all, Malistare is a DEATH wizard! How are you gonna beat him if your death. Even though you have a second school still i think we need stronger spells. Maybe a spell called The Devil? It comes out of The Spiral and swoops around you like the ice snake thing. It does maybe 700-900 damage! That would be ... AWESOME! if you didn't like my idea maybe you could reply to me and try to make it better. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely, Destiny DeathFlame

DEATH RULES!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
Hey i'm Zachary Shadow Lvl 50 Grandmaster necromancer. I have to say this is a great idea for all great necromancers and those who love the true power of Death. GO DEATH!!!! :D I just had to say that :P. My favorite spell out of all death spells has to be Wraith :D

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
my wizards name is andrew death and i'm a lvl 38 magus wiz, i started playing wizard101 2 weeks ago and i'm in dragonspyre already and i really want the move scarecrow the end.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
coolbran wrote:
Hi There Fellow Wizards!

I think that death should have be more strong. I mean, think about it. First of all, Malistare is a DEATH wizard! How are you gonna beat him if your death. Even though you have a second school still i think we need stronger spells. Maybe a spell called The Devil? It comes out of The Spiral and swoops around you like the ice snake thing. It does maybe 700-900 damage! That would be ... AWESOME! if you didn't like my idea maybe you could reply to me and try to make it better. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely, Destiny DeathFlame

DEATH RULES!!!!!!
well i kinda dont like that; it might upset the balance between the other schools and death other wise death will be more powerful than others and we already have good spells so there really is no need for your "devil" card or whatever plus we have scarecrow so we can take care of ourselves by healing so i dont think that would be a good idea of a card sorry :?