Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?
yes you hav to kill night shade

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

i am reed legendriver lvl 40 and try to meet up with me

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi im Wolf Shadowgem.I saw a death spell that was really cool.
First, some skeleton's arms rises near an enemy.then the arms suck health from the enemy. I don't know the name. it was a crown bought henchmen and i keep forgetting the name. And if someone could please help me in krokotopia Id really appretiate it.

P.S Where do u get a scarecrow spell and what level do u have to be?

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi Im Wolf Shadowgem and like RandomJackie13, I need help with the suncken city. So please help me. Im level27 and need some death power

Anyone who wants to help has to answer this call for help before
Jan 15, 2010. Thats the day I'll go to the Sunken city.

P.S: I have a lot of valuble tresure cards, like animate. Plus I can help you get an additional death spell in marley bone.

Be sure to have your spell deck ready before entering. It really hard in there.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i think death rocks! i have done a lot of stuff in dragonspyre alone, because i can heal and attack at the same time. wraith is my favorite spell. i am seth deathmancer, a level forty-ninth necromancer. death is AWESOME!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
ghastly wrote:
i think death rocks! i have done a lot of stuff in dragonspyre alone, because i can heal and attack at the same time. wraith is my favorite spell. i am seth deathmancer, a level forty-ninth necromancer. death is AWESOME!

Ghastly is RIGHT! death is pwnsome. xD

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i think death is the best school. i love it! being able to heal and attack at the same time is awesome! i am a grandmaster necromancer named seth deathmancer. i comlpeted the pyromancer's tomb alone with only using one potion, and the only reason i was able to is beacuse of my death spells healing and attacking. DEATH ROCKS! 8) in case you didnt know, the pyromancer's tomb is not in krokotopia. it is in dragonspyre and is very hard.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Defender
May 18, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

My second school is balance.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
:well as weak as our spells are :( we have death shield, fient , curse, and I chose balance as my second school so theyr'e tree has another death trap,and another death blade wich means you could use yore death blad dragond blade if you get it balance blade treasure card blade storm treasure card and I don't know but maybe more even .Also We steel health so no wonder we are weaker I used raith treasure card on harvest lord whan I well level 11/12 I had maybe 100 health :( but with all the shields I had and gave him a wowing 900 something And me About 450 something I didn't die but two spalls later the other dude sergent skull spliter died due to a hydra treasure card I got from th crown shop :mrgreen Daniel shadow walker lv 32 close to 33 death lepracuan I have big trouble on frostlholm dungeon

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Well death seems cool now but some enemies are Death ugh I hate it I get so mad how many shields I have Skeletal pirate turns out to be 700 something when it should be 1638 so I can't believe I'm saying this but get a li lif l life ( uhhh) treasure card ugh it hurts. PS.don't go to the strongest to all enemies spell now in dragonsprye you get scare crow take 400 from every enemie and gives half of each of those to you.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
Hello, I am a level 25 death magic user and I was wanting to know where do I go at lvl 25 to pick up the item (I assume a spell) that Ambrose said arrived for me? He doesn't offer it and I have checked everywhere I can think of that it should be. When he offered it I was in a dungeon and ended up forgetting what he said exactly

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Deat Rocks and the secret card when you become a grand master death is the SCARECROW

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hey, if you want any help with a quest you think is hard look for me in these locations: Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Wizard City Bazaar, and RavenWood. My name is Talon NightWalker, Level 43, Master Necromancer and Ice wizard. The most likely place you will find me is dragonspyre just got there and i wanna finish the game before my membership expires.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
jeffreyyi wrote:
Deat Rocks and the secret card when you become a grand master death is the SCARECROW
ya scarecrow is a cool card it does 400 damage to all players and converts half of it to you. Wolf strongrider grandmaster necromancer

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Um Hello death wizards! I'm Katie GhostBlood. Will my lvl is 50 which is Grandmaster. If you boy and girl need help find me! Will Bye People. e!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Nightkeeper wrote:
Gabriel Moonrider Adept Necromancer. I enjoy being a Necromancer, it is probably the most fun. Sure the other schools have a lot of big spells, but ours are unique spells. You have fire elves, ice elves, frost bats, storm bats, etc. The other schools just copy each other's spells with their own spin on them. Ours are not duplicated and are genuinely death school only.

My problem right now, is getting to Grubb in Sunken City. I have tried three times to do it alone and it's impossible for one wizard to do on his/her own.

I'm also confused by the Death Prism. I'm not sure what it does and they give me very little understanding of how to use it, so I never equip it in my deck.

Death Prism is a simple spell to understand, when your enemy is a death enemy, Death Prism changes the death spell to a life spell, so it will do more damage than a regular death spell on a death enemy. The reason why is because, well that's also simple, life is the opposite of death, and when you put any life amounts into a death enemy, they will start losing a lot of health and will eventually die from death spells with death prisms in no time.

Talon Nightwalker Lvl 44 master necromancer, Lvl 44 master thermaturge

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

Talon Nightwalker-Master ( 44) Necromancer
My second school is ice, because like 90% of my friends are thermaturges
(ice wizards) so i wanted to see how good there spells were, and they are really powerful, especially colosus.

if you need help find me in either dragonspyre or the wizard city bazaar.
(Current location: Dragonspyre the anthuem anthame, robe and hat shop

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

If it's part of the elder seer quest it is next to the storm drain tower in the haunted cave :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Baraccus wrote:
Hello there fellow Death Wizards.
I am Valdus ShadowThorn (lvl 11)
I just started a few days ago and I have to say I am really having a good time. I like the death school of magic, I find life steal a useful power, but I have to agree that sometimes it feels like the damage it deals is low and then the life steal is half of that, but I am not really complaing, I am glad we get it.
I am looking forward to the summon/minion and other spells you have mentioned.
I am still trying to figure out my second school (i am hesitant to go with storm or fire due to the higher fizz rate and that I would have to have two sets of spell school buffs to use both school offensively). So I am waiting until I can see how different spells work with each other before I commit to my second school.
I don't think I saw an answer to the tombstone question. It is on the side of the big tower building in the haunted cave, which is at the end of triton avenue.

Before you get headstrong and think you can take on anything, you should see what i go through in dragonspyre, where there are a buch of russian ghosts (no offense to russians or part russian people, because i am part russian) there are rank 7 bosses and they are hard you need at least an entire battle party just to defeat a dragonspyre bossand his minion.

Talon Nightwalker lvl 44 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

You just start learning another school spells, but you will only be able to put them in your deck three times.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Hello fellow Necromancers! I'm Victoria DeathGrove level 26, of course, Necromancer. My second school is Storm because I can afford the fizzles. It's funny because as soon as I leveled up to level 25 I had my other wizard, (A level 50 Life) take me to Marleybone to get the clothes and athames and etc. It's funny because since I'm still in the Tomb of Storms it's like an English person running around in Egypt! I find it funny :?. Oh and by the way this should be of interest to everybody:I noted that Dworgym said: Only the most powerful Necromancers will restrain from joining the darkness. ~ Or something like that. My point is, does that mean that at the end of the game we are more powerful than Malistaire?! I find that AWESOME. Go Death and Life!

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I just became a Death Grandmaster. Now what do I do? Is there any way to get more life? I think I have the highest life clothes and weapons for me that there are, even through crafting.

Thanks!