Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009

Hi, I am Ronan Deathwhisper Grandmaster Death currently wearing the badge Secret Shopper, i find death realatively powerful though i agree on the whole doom and gloom idea it does help in pvp when you are against multiple life...Now to help with basic pvp stuff,I usually wear my grand gear but recently been wearing the Veteran hat and shoes with the grand death robe,my deck consist mainly of shields blades and plague,i carry to stormzillas and to of each storm trap(seconded storm) and the storm bubble,i also carry the Steelwielders Mineblade(life sword to break life shields against other death for convert)then i finally found a use for those stupid black cats,USE THEM! they make great death shield breakers i went and bought 100 of them just for pvp! anyways...thats my opinion on death pvp stuff..laterz

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Hey, I'm an Adept (lvl 21) wizard. My second school is fire. I just beat Grizzleheim!!! WOOT!!! I've still gotta beat krokenheimen (for those who dont know, it's one of the last bosses in krokotopia). I'm exited to go to MooShu cause death is good on life.

Death rules!!!

Survivor
May 20, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

You dont accually click a button that says choose yoursecondschoolhere
or something. It's just the school you mainly use your training points on

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Tierelelie wrote:
mailliwchess wrote:
I think what your looking for is the graveyard at the end of the cave in Tritan Avenue. If not just tell me!
:)

I too am having problems with this quest. I found the graveyard and gravestones but nothing happened

Yes thats probably because there was already someone there who took them (sorta like reagents).

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
blu3k1t73n wrote:
Im still trying to figure out what my second class will be, right now im a 15th lvl Death and loveing it. Seems alot of my friends say I should go Life for my second class. Any ideas ??? Help is always appreciated

I have fire but wish i had chosen life or more likely myth as a second school.
That way you can take advantage of the spirit blade and spirit trap.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
demicah12 wrote:
I have some ideas for some death spells.

[lvl 40] Shadow Minion [5 pips] Creates a shadow minon of yourself and has all of your stats.

[lvl 50] Darkness [7 pips] does 200 + 600 over 3 rounds to all enimies

[lvl 30] Boneshield[3 pips]-70% from next hit

Ryan Shadowbane Level 28 Necromancer

I think the -70% is a little too strong since Ice has -50%. I like the darkness but I think the summon minion is good enough no need for shadow minion.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Jeremy Deathshade- Grandmaster Necromancer

Hey wassup? I love being a death wizard, whats better than being able to suck out everyone else health and take it for yourself. Yeah it's an awesome class.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
My name is Brian Iceshard. I am level 47 Master Necromancer. I am trying to solo Ravenscar but it is getting hard. Any advise would be helpful.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hello All this is Stephen Swifthunter speaking. i am a magus level 37 necromancer.
Death IS the best school ever. For everyone who says it is too weak, i must disagree with my full being. If u choose your spells right, its power is unstoppable. to get more power, i use specific death armors and amulets that increase my death power. for any necromancer above lvl 10, i suggest u use the amulet "Bastilla's Deadly Choker". it gives to very good cards: death trap, which gives thirty five percent damage when encountered with a death spell. If u have the normal death trap, u can use that as well. they will both be taken for the spell. I can't wait until i get a wraith.

to all necromancers:
Keep working! Necromancy is the most worth-while and coolest school ever!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
sup this is samuel legend hunter and death RULES! im in hyde park right now and lifei s my secondary school

samuel legend hunter magus 32 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
My little brother keeps telling me that balance is the best wizard you can be. I told him that death is way better than balance.And then he said " Life is even better than death and death is the worse wizard you can be all you do as death is walk around and summon zombies to come and attack people." My brother is very much WRONG! And death is better than life because life heals, death heals and attacks at the same moment. Sorry if I offend any life wizards just my personal opinion.

Ryan Skullglen Magus

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
impire09 wrote:
My little brother keeps telling me that balance is the best wizard you can be. I told him that death is way better than balance.And then he said " Life is even better than death and death is the worse wizard you can be all you do as death is walk around and summon zombies to come and attack people." My brother is very much WRONG! And death is better than life because life heals, death heals and attacks at the same moment. Sorry if I offend any life wizards just my personal opinion.

Ryan Skullglen Magus

true that. Death is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
hi, i am andrew rider, master level 47. my character lives in a small, anything but peaceful home, with death in every square inch of it. currently i am having a little bit of troubles in secure house. anyone want to help that has beat it? IM me if so. i vaguely remeber my timesof trouble and despair, for i was stuck at level 13 with no possible free player quests to complete. so, i asked my parents for a membership while the limited time 60$ was still up for grabs. i have been rocking ever since. the basic reason for writing this is to encourage all of you death players to get out in the spiral and have some action.

i personally do not very good in pvp, but thats just me. once i get scarecrow, i will be rocking this world for a WHILE ( ) so basically, you death wizards are in for quite a surprise. watch out for those storm people though! they can be tough if you are not prepared for battlwe with long timed turns involved.
thanks, andrew rider!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
noobsrule321 wrote:
Hey, I'm an Adept (lvl 21) wizard. My second school is fire. I just beat Grizzleheim!!! WOOT!!! I've still gotta beat krokenheimen (for those who dont know, it's one of the last bosses in krokotopia). I'm exited to go to MooShu cause death is good on life.

Death rules!!!
ok, i am WAY ahead of ya, there is still mirkhalm keep, ravenscar, and nivalandir[idk how to spell it ]. so you are not ready yet, i am on mirkhalm keep.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
it's in the haunted cave-luke rider adept lvl27

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
hey,I'm luke rider,adept lvl27

I relly want that death mineon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care,
luke

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hi! I am Caitlin Battlesong 25. The amusing thing about me is, one of my close friends thought i was malistaires daughter, so now its all over wizard101 that i may be malistaires daughter! x lol x I mean how obvious is it that i am so not MAlistairs daughter????????????? I wear pink for Bartlebys sake! OK i need to stop texting now. but man it is so stinking fun to talk with other death people! I'm doing again. Bad caitlin Bad Bad caitlin.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
UltimaRai wrote:
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

Ok I Have A Death/Flame Student And A Storm/Ice Wizard You May Say Death Is Weak
BUT! Storm Is Strong But Has More Of A Chance Of Failure
While death Have Higher Chances Of Sucess AND It Drains Health
Fire And Ice Are Almost The Same
As For The Others They Are Balanced :D

Hi Death Dudes!
I have just started a death wizard and I have a master storm.
I must say, I have had trouble getting used to the lower damage but happy with the higher health and drain.
But mentioned above, Dragonfire 1010 says ice and fire are almost the same. To that I must say Wrong.
Fire has a relatively low health while it has the second most powerful spells in the book. Ice however has SUPER high health, the highest actually, but has very weak spells. They are totally and completely different schools.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
hey,it's me again.
I have a qustion,what level does it take to get to marley bone?
happy thanksgiving!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

you need to go to niteside under the waterfall in the commons
there you will find your school and the gravesight and much more , any questions im
DavidShadowstalker , level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer
:) good hunting

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Iam DavidShadowStalker level 50 necromancer.
i was set back today as i went on the pvp nonranked to just get a quick game in before i went to bed.
I was matched up with a level 2 pyromancer.
Yes , , a level 2.
this fella gave me as good as he gotten.
needless to say i filled him with traps and blades to myself as the end was inevietable , but after his life of 583 was taken and given to me in the form of 2250 i ran to him and offered my friendship then gave him a bunch of scarecrows and poisons and a helephant and others as much as i could fill in the trade and told him he had great courage in not running and fighting me although the outcome was to clear.
he is still my friend and i will now help this young warrior level up.
man , i was trully impressed although my death is not beaten to often iam with compassion for those who stand and deliver as this young fella did. :? :D :-)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
hi my name is Thomas hunter lvl 50 death i think death is the best school, kill your enemy and heal your self is the best way to battle...... i know you stay alive longer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Im Andrew DeathGiver, lvl 29 adept necromancer, at your service. :) The weird thing with my schools, im manly a Death student, but im also a Life. My fav. Death spell is Animate.