Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Dirtbike1 wrote:
Just a little heads up, the feint spell that we receive does not work as it states it does. Supposed to give +70% damage to the target and 30% back to the caster which it does 70%+ to both targets (caster and enemy)

wrong it is just a mess up in game that they need to change i know becasue of experiance in pvp me and a friend tried it wit same spell i hit more while he hit less.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
drewboo5 wrote:
Hi everybody I am blaze Moonmender who just became level 38. Dont read on if you dont want to hear spoilers of spell quest. At level 38 I got a quest from the death teacher. He sent me to fight the war oni, which means i got to do a instance level till the end. When I finish that and go to the haunted cave then go back to the death teacher. After all that work I get a spell, but this spell stinks! :(
It is called Empower and it gives me three pips at the cost of getting hurt 500 damage! Plus it costs one pip so it gives only two pips! Does it seem worth getting hurt 500 damage for 2 pips? I think not if you are on a tough boss, and right after you use it you die!
So please I need a adminstator or staff to read this, so they know that this spell is a waste of good time and i really wish they would change it, if it was you take 250 damage and costs no pips, i will be completey fine :P

ill give all of you a secret toss down one of those death shields that what they used for it will block the attack for you only hitting 50.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

how do i get into the hidden death school and how is our teach so i can learn spells

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
darkarrow899 wrote:
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
hi im level 10 and want to know how you get to the school and do you know who the death teacher is

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

how can i find who my death teacher is

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hola death students, Meh name is Bradley Stormfountain death of course Master lvl 48.
I think its really unique to have a club all about are awesome school DEATH!
I hope we bring more and more students and even are teacher Dworgyen. Who knows maybe even are old teacher Malistare will post!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Ever noticed that Marla S and Malorn Ashthorn have robes that they don't sell in the Bazzar or the Shopping D ? They have the cool robes and we Necromancers don't.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i think us death students have been riped off i'm a master necromancer lvl 49, as i look at the school's i see most now have two hit to all attcks with the addition of the new cards. Death has only one Scarecrow!!!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I'll join my name Alexander Deathheart moves around realms tell me your name so i can find you and i am almost Master so i'll join.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
-Deirdre Moonstrider lvl 10 and Samantha Dawnstaff lvl 29

I think that death is great, but all schools are, as well. Death isn't the best. Neither is life, myth, fire, balance, or ice. I have a death and life wizard. They are both VERY unique in their own way. ALL SCHOOLS ARE AWESOME!!

- p.s. Samantha Dawnstaff is on Krokotopia and Grizzleheim so u can see her there!!! :)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
~Mycin ShadowHunter lvl. 32 magus
Death is so awesome and my second class is life because the heal cards for death don't help me that much in marleybone.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
sirius88 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Apprentice Death wizard named Jeremy Shadowflame. So far Death Wizards are pretty awesome

i'm glad that your makeing progress so i'm a megos and i'm dakota leagndhammer and i need the minon it's very hard and i can't go to marlybone. and seconary school is myth and life stinks

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
hi i'm dakota leagedhammer and i'm a megus (30) i can't go to maleybone can you tell what level you have to be?!PLZ so i like death it's pritty cool i need help geting the minon I NEED HELP!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
HI i'm maria darkblodd. i'm death and balance and my third is ice i think crow really should do more i mean its great and all but maby 500 so maybe theres a quest were you increase the power or something 8) lollol i didnt get to read far but if no one answered its either by thge dead school behing the waater fall rainbow bridge or its by nightshade

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
death is a very fine school, although not my favorite, but i still like it Charles Foestaff-Grandmaster necromancer

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I think I last posted when I was level 21..... Now I'm 41 :D
Yep I'm in Dragonspyre (just got there a few days ago)
You can find me in GH and Krok helping my friends, but those friends still help me. Death ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie Moonblade
Level 41 Master Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
whats up. this is my first time posting and i have a question. im a level 19 death wizard and i defeated prince gobbler like 7 times and never got the snake can some body please help me

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Just want to say I love my Death dealing necromancer! Any of you minor in life? So far Im the only one I have seen minoring in life.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
MY name is talon fireheart. I'm 50th level grandmaster and i love wiz 101.Can wait to see it grow!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Hey this is is a lvl 33 here and I think death is really cool but I wish I was life because there are a lot more death people to fight and if you didn't know, than I'll tell you that Maliester is death and since I was death, it was hard to get a big hit out of him.

P.S. Maliester is really hard if your the first or last person because he hits the last person than the first.

See ya in the game and I don't have text chat.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
i am a lvl grandmaster 50 death i have tryed every thing to find a armor reciep vendor any one no where it is

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
megwizzo wrote:
-Deirdre Moonstrider lvl 10 and Samantha Dawnstaff lvl 29

I think that death is great, but all schools are, as well. Death isn't the best. Neither is life, myth, fire, balance, or ice. I have a death and life wizard. They are both VERY unique in their own way. ALL SCHOOLS ARE AWESOME!!

- p.s. Samantha Dawnstaff is on Krokotopia and Grizzleheim so u can see her there!!! :)

We know all schools are awesome but can't we keep the subject about Death here.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2009
Maidden wrote:
Just want to say I love my Death dealing necromancer! Any of you minor in life? So far Im the only one I have seen minoring in life.

My name is Luke deathblood I am a level 28 death wizard my minor is life like maidden, i'm loving having life espicially becuz life has an stronger attack to use at level 33 personally i think that deaths level 33 and 38 moves STINK but i cant judge, i will be happy because even though i get doom and gloom level 33 i will also get centaur :D

Survivor
Oct 05, 2009
I am Luke Deathblood, asking, " what level will you be when you graduate from marleybone?" really, it is taking way too long thx

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008