Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Uma4 wrote:
Hey, Destiny Pixie Whisper here, ( lvl 50 ) i have a question for you guys ...
What is the best secondary and third school to use?
i am death my 2 is storm my third would be myth Nicholas Thunderthorn level 18 necromancer badge:wizard city protecter

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Ryan771 wrote:
yeah i love death it is a fun school but right no i have the vampire witch is a good card but the card that i love the most is sacrifice it takes away 250 hp from you but can give 700 hp to you or any one eles and it can heal people if they are dead love this card if you have any questions gust ask!

Ryan Legend Blood-level 17
I've a hint to boost death incredibly. 8)Use death blade,death trap,and curse. Vampire, scarecrow,and wraith are deadly!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I am a Grand Master now so I thought I would check out Grizzleheim. I am not gain experience points. I am beating everything and see the experience rise in front of me at the end of each battle but I do not go above 66 points on my character. Going to be hard to get to 44,00 at this rate! Anyone else seeing this?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.
I agree with the doom and gloom suggestion. Personally i think that doom and gloom is only good at the arena when your fighting a person thats a WAY lower lvl than you. I also agree with the wraith idea too. I guess we feel the same way about two of the last death spells. btw i am Jasmine Deathfist lvl 41 master.
I switch second schools a lot( fire, life and now balance)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?
Jasmine Deathfist lvl 41 master. Easy, just go the teacher of the secondary school you want a click on train. :)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
meap3 wrote:
darkarrow899 wrote:
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox
LEVEL 15 you have to be a way higher level then that to get in nightside

not true i got into nightside with my fire character at lvl 13

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
nvicoli1102 wrote:
Uma4 wrote:
Hey, Destiny Pixie Whisper here, ( lvl 50 ) i have a question for you guys ...
What is the best secondary and third school to use?
i am death my 2 is storm my third would be myth Nicholas Thunderthorn level 18 necromancer badge:wizard city protecter

NO LIFE IS THE BAST SECOND SCHOOL, followed by either fire storm or balance

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Baraccus wrote:
Hello there fellow Death Wizards.
I am Valdus ShadowThorn (lvl 11)
I just started a few days ago and I have to say I am really having a good time. I like the death school of magic, I find life steal a useful power, but I have to agree that sometimes it feels like the damage it deals is low and then the life steal is half of that, but I am not really complaing, I am glad we get it.
I am looking forward to the summon/minion and other spells you have mentioned.
I am still trying to figure out my second school (i am hesitant to go with storm or fire due to the higher fizz rate and that I would have to have two sets of spell school buffs to use both school offensively). So I am waiting until I can see how different spells work with each other before I commit to my second school.
I don't think I saw an answer to the tombstone question. It is on the side of the big tower building in the haunted cave, which is at the end of triton avenue.

smart for a first timer :D

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
warpath1828 wrote:
I am a Grand Master now so I thought I would check out Grizzleheim. I am not gain experience points. I am beating everything and see the experience rise in front of me at the end of each battle but I do not go above 66 points on my character. Going to be hard to get to 44,00 at this rate! Anyone else seeing this?

After you reach level 50 in any school you will NOT gain any more experience points. Everything you do now is for self gratification, gold, and drops.

Have fun in Grizzleheim :D You are going to need a lot of help when you reach the 3 brothers and then again when you get the the final boss
I had 3 others help me and 2 of us died several times, but we finally beat them. Malistare is a Rank 1 kitty cat compared to these guys :P

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hello fellow death students. A lot of you are asking what the best school is for a necromancer so I thought I'd share my experience with you.

When I first started I chose Ice school for my second school and when I got enough training points I chose Life as my third. After playing a while I had noticed that the only Ice spell I used was the Tower Shield and the only Life spell was the Satyr. So I decided to buy back my training points from Mr. Lincoln and away I went back to the Life school and this time to the Fire school. I was all excited about getting to crush my foes with that big Helephant, but again I noticed that it was quicker to kill them with my Death Spells
To make a long story short, I bought all my trainging points back again, and went back to the Life school so I could use Satyr to help my friends and this time I went to Krok to get the Spirit Blades and Traps for me and the Elemental Blades and Traps to use on my friends. I also went back to the Ice school and trained up enough to get the Tower shield back because it is the only defense against Balance attacks. I still have 4 points left with no intention of spending them on a spell that works well for another school just so it can sit in my deck and collect dust.

The point is that no matter which school you choose, your death spells will always be the best for you. Death takes a little longer, but at the end of nearly every battle, I'm standing on the sidewalk with full health while my friends from other schools chase those elusive little red wisp around the streets.
Summary: Life spells upto Satyr, Ice upto Tower Shield, Blades and Traps from Balance, and 4 points remaining.

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Did any one see my screenshot in the photo album section of this site its It's AWESOME! I'm the one in all white with the wraith pet....oh yeah and necromancers meeting isn't just friday it's everyday ghoul realm at 5:00 eastern

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
deaththekid01 wrote:
Did any one see my screenshot in the photo album section of this site its It's AWESOME! I'm the one in all white with the wraith pet....oh yeah and necromancers meeting isn't just friday it's everyday ghoul realm at 5:00 eastern

I saw the screenshot's (2 of them if I'm not mistaken). Looking GOOD

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
KyPoBoy wrote:
deaththekid01 wrote:

I saw the screenshot's (2 of them if I'm not mistaken). Looking GOOD

Sorry, no, haven't seen the screenshots and, there are death student meets? Oh sweet, why hasn't anyone announced this on the game! :D

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Hi. I am a level 36 Necromancer and it rocks. I recently learned plague and got into Mooshu. I also have two awesome friends named Tyler HawkBreaker and Chris. They are also Necromancers. Tyler is level 34 and Chris is level 38. I also have a storm friend named Wolf StormBreaker who is level 40. My name is Alex SkyRider and I am level 47. Add us to your friend list.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Im Angel Deathwhisper lvl 21 death wizard second school is life...I guess i control who lives and dies lol.....

Has anybody else noticed that all wizards in pvp has resistance to death...I guess they are really scared of us

DEATH IS NO.1

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
on the subject of best school i think lif or ice would be the best school honestly. because thedefensefor death isn't that good and spirit or tower shields help alot when your trying to summon a high level minion or gather pips.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Hello. This is Alex SkyRider and I would like to go to a death meeting. please quote this message and tell me the details (time, realm, date, etc.). By the way, I have central time. Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Good morning zombies,ghouls, and wraiths. I would love one of you to come help me in manu nirini,krokanhamem land.I'm Nicholas Thunderthorn in bartelby realm thank you,thank you very much. 8)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Balbosa wrote:
My name is Cody Hexheart. I'm a Journeyman Necromancer. [...]

There was once this really funny time where me and my friend Roslyn WillowGrove [...]

Look out for more posts from Cody Hexheart, awsome Necromancer dude!!!

Roslyn WillowGrove? Are you from Southwest PA?! :)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I am Magus too level 37 And I learned a summon spell like three days ago it is a cool spell for all you lower leveled Necromancers javascript:emoticon('8)');

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Hi , I am Tarlac Skullhunter lvl 19 Journeyman.... Death Wizards Rock
I am new to the game only a few weeks playin it ... I picked Storm as my Secondary ... feel it a good combo for a strong wizard...

Spell Cards- I have just recently got Pacify, Infection, and death prism not quite sure what they are for and when to use them ... If someone could let me know would be great.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Hi I'm Michael Soulblood and i'm a master(48) and I would like to say I'm proud to be a death student

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
rogie889 wrote:
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.

You pound those undead into the ground! ( I have soloed sunken city so its possible)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I think I'm an Adept, i haven't checked in a while, but im lvl 27. My coolest move was when I was in the battle with a rat boss in marleybone, i have a deathblade, on me, a curse and a feint on the enemy. Then I cast vampire it did over 1000 dmg!!!! it was awesome. the guy was dead in one hit.