Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I love the death class, I took the quiz and it told me three times in a row, go death. My second class is ice (Just for tower shields) and my other I think will be either storm or life, haven't decided yet. I just wish we get our card that attacks everyone at a little earlier level. But other than that...

DEATH ROCKS! WE ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE!
well... almost

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sike846 wrote:
When do we get our animate spell. At the end of Krokotopia , OR at level 24 Its probably a later place right

You usually get the quest before you reach the quest location. Level 28, Chelesa Area in Marley, fight Freddy-nine-lives 9 times (Death, ~1000XP).

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
macquis wrote:
I am a lvl 10 Necromancer , and I love it !! I like the fact I can offset death spells with a storm wand and fire cat spell ring ( i believe or necklace-whichever one you know what I am talking about). But I still haven't chosen my 2nd subclass spells..I am thinking storm for the damage. It would be kind of cool to have a myth like pet that you can summon and help you fight...such as a skeleton or even a little goblin that cast spells. That would be awesome ! How bout even a spell that summons a big pile of bones that a goblin or DARK ELF sneezes in tornado fashion effecting the enemy.... or have the bones telekinetically swirl in a large circle and bombards itself on all enemies or just one for damage... maybe have it as a 3 -4 pip spell ?
Notsure-- just sharing ( that's what we here for )

Anyway -- love the Death Wizards !!

Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.

no, not lvl 30, no no no :? i got there at like, 8 lvls before that not to brag or be mean or anything. so to the REAL subject. i am lvl 27 or something if your scared to go in to a boss battle in krok by yourself dot be because they are easier than i thout. shocking right? well take my adviece. :D see more of me in wizard city message bourds i look there a lot because i finish wiz city! so if you are like this-> :( and need help in wiz city just do it!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
you need to get the three street savior before you can get in to nightside. i am a level 21 adept death wizard
and i started an army to work with malistaire

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
killteddy32 wrote:
you need to get the three street savior before you can get in to nightside. i am a level 21 adept death wizard
and i started an army to work with malistaire

ACTUALLY you don't. :-o you must complete the essential quests first. I was in grizzleheim then i decided to finish wizard city.. i just got my three streets savior badge :P :P

Steven Shadow Stalker Adept Necromancer level 24!
Triple S FTW
I beat a level 29 in pvp i got lucky
then i fought a master of death and got schooled.. it figures :) :-) 8)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
laverimaggio wrote:
My name is Luke NightGlade. I am a Master Necromancer; Lvl 46 right now but I am very close to 47, and only 2 lvls away from getting my Scarecrow card and Wraith pet. WOOT! My second school is Life and i also use a little bit of Balance. As far as i am concerned.... DEATH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :) :P

Right now, i am lvl 48 or above right now

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Daniel Darkheart, I am a level 35 Necromancer with the dream of leveling up super fast, and getting cool stuff!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i just started death my secondary school is death trying to solo game with death i luv w101 sighned Savannah Ghostgiver lv im not sure BYE!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Hey, I'm Hunter Deathfist. I am lvl 34 death student and love everything about this class. I am aslo myth.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Hello little peaple. I m lv 21 and I was on for 8)ONE 8) 1 8) UNO day. Sooooooo, hah. 8)

I love Malorn ashtrorn ! ! !

I admire Dworgon

I WANT TO WORK FOR MALISTARE

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hi!!!!!!Of course in the game, I am called Mary Dreamshade and as far as I know I'm level 20.The "as far as I know" is beacuse it's Summer and like each Summer I go to a place where it's out of the United States so I can't play the game cause I don't have a computer :(.........But the good news is that my dad is doing the game for me back at the U.S!!!! I might be seen in krokotopia doing small quest so if some level 20-50 wants to help me on this quest to go in this tower then look for me ,Mary Dreamshade,in Krokotopia,running around.And duh,I am a Death wizard is who's second school is Balance,third is Myth,and fourth is Storm.You know I don't like the fire wizards because they seem to be trying to be better than us and they stole are idea of a student club.I want to say one last thing before I go.The Myth teather hates us so much because his brother is Malister (did I spell that right?) and Malistar became "Evil"so his brother hates all the wizards that are death like him.So bye and DEATH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
hi i'm evan troll sword and i'm a level 34 of death mostly in wizard city for the bazar but when i'm not you can find me any where at any realm and don't be afrade to say hi

death rocks

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Hi i am Kyle Deathwalker and i think Vampire is the coolest spell when you have curse,death trap,and death blade besides it gose over 1,000

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Death is my second high leveled character. My name is Talon DeathWalker I am an Adept level 23 Necromancer. Death is my second favorite school!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Hey, I am Brandon Ghoststalker I am an adept death wizard. I was wondering, is there a minion for death students? If there is I would like to know when, what lvl and where to get it

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
hello fellow death students i am ryan watercaster im level
26 and i would like to say that if were going to be death
students we fight to our rights and steal from others

and by the way before we deafeat OUR OWN TEACHER! malistire we have to deafet his brother cyrus drake

okay :)

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Iam a grandmaster death :-)

Death is my favorite school take Hps from enemy give them to you self gotta love it.

Death rules :-)

Michael RedBlood

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
i am a magus necromancer and proud of it! lvl 40 death! i love death! it is fun being a death wizard, evryone thinks the death school is all evil, and that all death wizards are mean, and evil looking, and dressing. but i love to nice to other wizards and showing them that there is more than one frendly necromancer :D

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
sorry, this is me, kidchaor3, i forgot o say my wizard name my death wizards name is michael scullblood i am mostly in ambrose.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
AHHHHHH! NOW I FORGOT TO SAY MY SECOND SCHOOL! i am death and life, magus necromancer mike scullblood lvl 40 i think that is all.

GO DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Iccini wrote:
Hello little peaple. I m lv 21 and I was on for 8)ONE 8) 1 8) UNO day. Sooooooo, hah.

Only cuz you were on ALL day right? The low level-ups are easy

I'm Sestiva Stormfist, Grandmaster Necromancer and my secondary school is also Storm. I for one think the amount of HP our scarecrow takes is WAY low I mean I know it hits everyone but it could at least be like close to wraith, maybe 475? IDK I just think 400 for 7 pips is kinda ridiculous especially when the pirate takes the most for only 5. I don't think they would change it or anything I just wanted to rant about it since I can
I also think you should be able to learn the secondary school's level 48 card so you can have the "master of..." badge in 2 subjects. I know it's supposed to be special for that school so maybe you have to wait til level 50 to learn it? Just a thought.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2008
Greetings fellow Death School students. I am Apprentice Kane Boomcaller, a recently added student. After studying the options available to me, I opted to begin my secondary studies in the Balance School.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Hello, my name is Nicole Darkheart, as you can figure out I am a Death student. I am level 33 working to get to level 34.

I have found my self making emo poetry, I am sort of goth in real life, but I can be REALLY emo. Heres some of my death poetry.

I hate life and life hates me, why don't you just kill me?

I dont want to give out the too graphic ones Lol.

So yeah... :?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Hi!,

I am Amber Misthead lvl 29 Death wizard, Hero of Krokotopia. My secondary is life. Why? Because life heals better. And when i am fighting a death monster it is easier.

In my opinion Death is the best.

Goodnight and have a Awesome tomorrow.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
i propose that all necromancers should hang out at nightside in the ghoul realm everyday 2:00 eastern time