Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Stormfur2 wrote:
magik82 wrote:
Hey guys Vicoria Firefinder again! I am level 21 now and I found out where to get a dark fairy. I have defeated Bastilla 200 times and I still haven't gotten a dark fairy! HELP!!

Well you should try lord nightshades because that one has a card and you can get it there too.

hope it helped
Jacquline thunderblood

thanks you I got the Fairy!!! Oh and my secondary is life

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
hi im a adept death student my name is scarlet darkblood and i love death lolz it rocks but some times i get shy but overall its fun YAY! :mrgreen

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Connor Icefist, level 12 death student

I am on the quest where I have to talk or locate mortis, and I know he is in the secret death school (I know where the school is). However, I can't go into the school for some reason. Can somebody please help me???

Thanks

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Hey everyone! I have three characters. One doesnt have anything to do with death, but the other two, Laura Darkglen and Sierra Winterbreeze both know death. Laura is death/balance mostly death, and Sierra is ice/death mostly ice. Sierra is Magus lvl 30 and Laura is Apprentice lvl 7. DEATH IS AWESOME!
Oh by the way I was cursed I think by the death school. I used to always get ice, but recently when I tried the quiz I kept getting DEATH! Now I cant get anything other than that. Oh well, death is awesome so I guess its not a bad thing. :)
it depends on which stone you pick the death one is the black one. but really death is the best school (right behind storm cause of damage)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
rogie889 wrote:
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.
wait till you get to mooshu otherwise you dont beat it its almost impossible to do it alone.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
I enjoy the idia of a union of death students you see i belive in this game everything that is not death is pitiful i also belive we should proudly wear our school colors black with white trim. i greatly encourage the meeting of death students inside the game say, monday at twelve? DEATH RULZ!
Ps. my name is Nicholas DeathWraith lv. twenty-six.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hi fellow death wizards i am Padric Ghostflame level 50 grandmaster 8) and death is the best i think because its spells hurt enemies and heal you and what can get beter than that. well my second school is storm because it has crazy damage so DEATH RULES

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am a Adept Necromancer named Iridian GhostSinger! I love being death!!! I think that they should give Malorn Ashthorn more credit as a teacher, he did teach all of us spells up to Vampire. So technically he was our teacher. I love Malorn! Hes so awesome! Who agrees with meee!!! LOL

-Iridian

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

When you get training points from quests you can use them to train with other spells outside of your own school like i am death and my second school i train at is ice. Hope it helps!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
Hi, I am an apprentice death student. My name is Kaitlyn DeathRider and so far being a death student is really fun.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

It is in the haunted cave by the stormdrain tower. :)
From Kaitlyn DeathRider

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
HI im ZacharyMythThief, I am a lvl 28 Necromancer, I have alot of good spells i just learned poision. I am currently in MB. Necromancers ROCK!! i have a question. HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A SECOND CLASS???!!! I HAVE ON IDEA HOW PPL DO THAT!!!!!! I WANT LIFE FOR MY SECOND CLASS!!
Any way i love how death students can kill & heal at the same time like ghoul,or wriath,and vampire. thanks guys!!! DeAtH RoCkS!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hi there my name is Hunter Frostblade, this of course is my name in the game, i am a death and ice student. I am only level 6 but i have other wizards to. I chose ice as my secondary as to have a good defense set up once i reach level 16 with tower shield but i might see if i can get some more training points and get some life in there to. but I see life as doing extra damage to death bosses. because i will have sacrifice and then whats the point for spending all those points to heal.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

"hi, you need to do a quest to get in there so dont get mad, im lvl 28 i got through it so dont get mad.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
clearscarymint wrote:
Ello fellow Death wizards xD I'm Olivia GhostCatcher, a Grandmaster Necromancer. I'm well seen in the arena and in DS ^_^ I'm here if there are any Death related questions.

~ Olivia Ghostcatcher lvl 50 Necromancer

curious of what secondary is best to have for dueling pvp

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

Hi wolf silvertheif here you don't exactly choose you just go to another school and get a card for training points hoped i helped

Wolf Silvertheif Life/death :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I am a Grandmaster Necromancer and I would like to join this club.
Charles DeathHeart

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Hi, I am Juan DeathStone and I am level 13. What do you think is the best spells (both death and others) and things to wear (robes, necklaces, etc.) for a death wizard. The spells have to fit in 1 deck btw.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello, im Tara Nightblood level 46 master necromancer.

I have a funny moment to tell you about.... im sorry if this offends lower level players.

Anyway, one day i was at the arena doing a 1v1 match i was about level 43 and a level 6 balance wanted to fight me so we got into the battle and i told him i would go easy on him well then i got a mean thought lol....i asked him "do you want to see something cool?" and he said yes so i pulled out my wraith and killed him in one hit. lol its was so halarious and kinda mean but idk lol.....but i love death! and all my spells are pretty cool now i am just waiting for level 48 so i get my scarecrow spell and my wraith pet, but i applaud you all for being death students. my death person is Tara Nightblood and my new balance person is kiley Hexblood so if you see me around, add me.

~professional female gamer~
~tara~

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Name: James DeathBringer
Secondary School: None
Title: Hero of Krokotopia
Level: 25
Pet: Krok
Pet Name: Scooter
Favorite Spell: Deathblade

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Valkoor Shadowhunter,Level 48 Master Necromancer,Sword Saint...
Anyone gotten Lifebane yet?I've yet to get it yet,the quest for Scarecrow is currently inaccessible for those who'd like to know,my 2nd school is Storm :D...

Hey I have a question for you...... you know freddy nine lives Im lv 26 and im wondering if hes is hard at all :? It says you have to fight him 9 times and it says he has 1000 life. Does he have 1,000 life for each of his 9 lives?

Samuel Duskflame

Necrmancer

2nd school Balance

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
HELP ME!! So i just started and I'm a level 7. I have all these powerful teasure cards but when I discard a regular card to get it, it shows up gray and wont let me use it. What am I doing wrong??

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I'm a Death student and so I had to see the club. My name is Amber Deathsword Lv.36 Death. :D :) In Mooshu Myth is my other school but I love being Death.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Gman13220 wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
Valkoor Shadowhunter,Level 48 Master Necromancer,Sword Saint...
Anyone gotten Lifebane yet?I've yet to get it yet,the quest for Scarecrow is currently inaccessible for those who'd like to know,my 2nd school is Storm :D...

Hey I have a question for you...... you know freddy nine lives Im lv 26 and im wondering if hes is hard at all :? It says you have to fight him 9 times and it says he has 1000 life. Does he have 1,000 life for each of his 9 lives?

Samuel Duskflame

Necrmancer

2nd school Balance

Yes he has 1000 hp points each time you beat him but the good thing about it is that you can beat him 3 times go fill up if you need and come back later and kill him the other six times. You dont need to kill him nine times in a row is what I am saying you can beat him 2 times and log off then come back and beat him 2 times and log off, etc. if you want just as long as you beat him nine times. Although he is a bit easier to beat when your a life student and you do the quest also for the regeneration spell at level 28. I do have a question though is Lifebane at level 38? Does anyone know?