Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
My name is Richard Darkstone. I am a Death/Life wizard and for the moment at level 31 and rising (i hope).
I am thinkin that my third school will be myth or balance.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Hey how are ya?Im a journeyman death student but im stuck at the Throne Room of Fire trying to beat the second guy any help would be appreciated.Oh and by the way it started me over so I have to beat the Prince again and I cant so help with that would be cool also.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Hello i am a level 22 death wizard name Shawna Storythorn and i am a Adept Necromancerr

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hi i'm Jacquline thunderblood leval 36 magus, mastermind. Nice to meet you all hope all the death wizards are killin the other wizards ( we're one of the most powerful)if any of you see me around i'll be in marleybone don't be afraid to say hi i'm always in the server torrance so see all you around the spiral and that's all later :D :-D :-) :)

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Hello my name is Valkoor Crow and i'm a level 47 master necromancer. I'm currently questing in Dragonspyre and have finally reached the Great Spyre, where I will face my own professor in battle :D.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hi! Its me again, Alexis Shadowheart, Lv 40 Master necromacer!
I beat Meowtority and the Jade oni and everyone between!
now im in Dragonspyre, theres not many ppl in here, so its hard to find someone to do the quests with!

Im at the quest where you have to read the History book, its a Quest from Halina Warhawk! Ive tried to beat the guys three times now, but havent suceeded, so now im gonna try it with three bottles! :P

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Well i'm a Magus Necromancer and my name is Hunter DragonGrove and I just have a question. How do you enter something in the Creative Writing thing? 'cause i've got aa story about Malistaire I've made. Oh by the way is there any chance any of you can help me get through Katzenstein's Lab? Please?

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Stormfur2 wrote:
hi i'm Jacquline thunderblood leval 29, hero of krokotpia. Nice to meet you all hope all the death wizards are killin the other wizards ( we're the most powerful)if any of you see me around i'll be in marleybone don't be afraid to say hi i'm always in the server sun bird so see all you around the spiral and that's all later

I don't mean to put my fellow deaths down but we're NOT the most powerful school. That's storm. But in a way we are the most advanced of the schools. You can read about that if you go to Card Magic in the About the Game bar, go down, and click on the underlined "magic schools". We are also the most intellectual school as we are all strategists. Actually our school has the lowest attack points of all the schools but we belong to an advanced school because we use several combinations of 0 mana things to make even our lowest spells the strongest things in the game! :D :D

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Stormfur2 wrote:
hi i'm Jacquline thunderblood leval 29, hero of krokotpia. Nice to meet you all hope all the death wizards are killin the other wizards ( we're the most powerful)if any of you see me around i'll be in marleybone don't be afraid to say hi i'm always in the server sun bird so see all you around the spiral and that's all later

I don't mean to put my fellow deaths down but we're NOT the most powerful school. That's storm. But in a way we are the most advanced of the schools. You can read about that if you go to Card Magic in the About the Game bar, go down, and click on the underlined "magic schools". We are also the most intellectual school as we are all strategists. Actually our school has the lowest attack points of all the schools but we belong to an advanced school because we use several combinations of 0 mana things to make even our lowest spells the strongest things in the game! :D :D

I agree death isn't the strongest school and seeing the Keeper Of The Fang in Kroktopia is also death I can't beat it.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
My name is Cody Hexheart. I'm a Journeyman Necromancer. Duh! I'm level 17 (almost 18) and my second school is Myth. I'm totally loving the health-stealing death school spells, but I love the cool, strong spells of the Myth school.

There was once this really funny time where me and my friend Roslyn WillowGrove were coming back from to big seperate battles, and meeting back at the classroom of the school of life. When Roslyn got there she saw a dead golem leaning on the edge of Professor Woo's desk. Soon it vanished. We had no idea what happend!!

Look out for more posts from Cody Hexheart, awsome Necromancer dude!!!

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hi i am a magus necromancer (Level 34).
I am currently half way done with MooShu
My secondary school is fire.
DEATH FOR LIFE!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
I am balance and Malistair is death... How will you feel fighting him?

8)
Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Fight Malistair? Former Head of the Death School? He's a renegade, and a marked Wizard. And since my secondary School is Life, I feel confident that my "Suck You Dry" style of Deck Construction will give the wannabee Necromancer a justly unfair share of headaches.....

BTW.... currently on Mooshu, and terminally bored since I can't find any roamers worth spending the Mana to bury alive....
8)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Well i am a adept necromancer (duh xD)
right know i am in the temple of storms trying to kill Krokopatra.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
hello my name is coyle sound fountain i am a level 47 death wizard it is so cool :P

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Death is the coolest of schools... a bit tough sometimes. Wait till you become a Master. I finished MooShu by beating Death Oni (4000), Jade Oni (7500), a Imp looking Level 10 boss in Tree of Life instance (10000) and others by myself... My second school is Life.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My second charater wizard is a level 14 I think so maybe when I'm level 15 I'm a journeyman Necromancer. Is that right? I'm at the beginning of Krokotopia and my name is Mary DeathDreamer. I find it useful to have a variety of spells as sometimes my mood feels like going to different schools instead of the same one. But with the death one I notice I'm sticking with life spells, so I think my second school is life which is useful as there are lots of death enemys around I noticed.

Does anyone know when the bank gets the trading thing that we can pass the clothes from one wizard to another? My first level 28 fire wizard got some clothes only for death school which would be good to pass down onto my death wizard. 8)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hi all! Sharing account with my son - he created Devin Sunslinger, and put him in Death school (not fire - no idea why XD). I borrowed him hand have him up to 17 and Krockotopia. Smooth sailing so far - took Balance as secondary - thought a Death wizard should have Weakness and Judgement on his side!

When does Death get a minion? I have played his Storm Wizard too, and love the elemental minion - absorbs vast amounts of damage! Definitely beats the lowly trolls I have seen topple in one shot! We need a Ghoul or a Banshee to fight beside us!

New: OK, beat Freddy 9 times. Got fun minions!
Magus Necromancer now, playing in Mooshu. Where do I find a trainer there?

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
alex12222000 wrote:
Hi all! Sharing account with my son - he created Devin Sunslinger, and put him in Death school (not fire - no idea why XD). I borrowed him hand have him up to 17 and Krockotopia. Smooth sailing so far - took Balance as secondary - thought a Death wizard should have Weakness and Judgement on his side!

When does Death get a minion? I have played his Storm Wizard too, and love the elemental minion - absorbs vast amounts of damage! Definitely beats the lowly trolls I have seen topple in one shot! We need a Ghoul or a Banshee to fight beside us!

You get a death minion at level 28 you will have to beat Freddy Nine Lives 9 times (he has 1,000 health), but after you do that you get the minion card. It has several different types of minons such as ghoul, scarecrow, dark fairy, and i've seen someone with a banshee, you can also get a couple types of ghosts. I hope this helped.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hi everyone i am a level 36 necromancer,my namme is brandon nighthorn,i hang out in marleybone and mooshu commons,i love the wraith spell,i have the boots that give me it and i cant wait till i learn the spell~!~! i want to know if there is anyway to get asy money or earn crowns,i want a few things that i need alot of money for please help!!!!!!!

thanks everyone!,
Brandon Nighthorn

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
My name is Hunter DeathWraith and i'm a Master necromancer(level 43) my second school is life because its the opposite of my school lol. the only problem i have is that the jade oni wont never drop a sword to me. i battled him today yesterday the day before that and before that. and not even one sign of a sword . i gonna try again and see what happens wish me luck!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
i am a fire wizard i am lvl 42 and let me say death id awesome i wish they made a robe or hat that came with beguile i looked everywhere, for that card i thought i saw it in marleybone so if you no where to get reply to me.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Kane Hexcrafter, Master Necromancer (level 43) and proud!

Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

I can hit a good 3,000 with wraith. I think it's a nice spell. I could say that I would love to be able to use the enchantment card tough on steal spells (last I checked, you can't, but I may be wrong).

My secondary school is life. I don't want any secondary school to death to deal damage; mainly because, if you are a Necromancer, you want to put your pips into your own attacks. For one, Necromancers can make their own spells much more powerful than the rank equivalent in another school, becuase they have charms and wards for their own school. Secondly, Necromancers have steal spells. You're going to want to heal yourself a bit. My secondary school is life because it gives me both the power to heal myself substantially (which is in the death school, yes), but mostly, because it gives me the ability to heal others.

The healer in a multiple player combat wields SO much power!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
hello all i am known as seth legendcrafter, i can't remember what level i am, i never look. i can't beleve how many of my fellow death brothers are in life aswell just to heal. death can heal. i put up my own death shield and then cast sacrifice. it takes 250 death to give 700 live, but if i use a shield it takes maybe 80 and still deals out 700 life. you can also shield and use this spell to heal friends. try it sometime.