Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
hi my name is just sean i am a grand and i am lvl 58 my new spell in AWESOME :) btw death is AWESOME and i would love to join you club

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Survivor
May 25, 2009
A hint I would like to give is, if your on a lower level, you can use a trap and sword like usual, but if you buy the amulet that gives you a 35% death trap, you can combine it with you 40% sword AND your 30% trap

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Valkoor Ravenbane, Journeyman (level 19) Necromancer. Secondary school is Ice for Tower Shield, now I have 1 free training point and am looking at either Life or Balance.

I absolutely love my necromancer's solo capabilities and power. I have a Diviner as a secondary character, but start to freak out when I drop below half health. But on the necro, I breath easily as low as 100 life because I know that my next turn is going to fill me back up and kill the boss.

At what level can I solo sunken city? I'm trying to now, but the 3 banshees in the tower are too difficult for me. If I go first I can get 2 down before I die, otherwise I can only defeat one. Should I hold off until I get the skeletal pirate? Or were you able to solo it at under 20?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Hello :)

I have a legendary death wizard. My death wizard is awesome she has crafted the grizzleheim house and leveled her wraith pet to ancient (working on epic). She is a Master gardener on her way to Grandmaster. I have really enjoyed having a death wizard because I love to play solo.

Stephanie Shadowstone~Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
The art of Necromancy is awesome. Loads of awesome spells (as all schools have, of course), outfits, wands, etc.
I dislike the fact that the main character leading the evil forces of the game came from the Death School, which gives all Death students a bad rap. Though it also teaches us control, so we don't succumb to the dark side... even though they have cookies.
I am taking two sub-classes right now, going to start a third once I hit level 30. My main sub-class is at the Storm School. My secondary sub-class is at the Myth School. Once I hit level 30, my third sub-class will be at the Balance School.
So far, Storm spells have provided with me with good shields for things that death students tend to give boosts to when hit, so Storm School has done well.

~Dark (aka Sierra Strider level 23 Necromancer)
I tend to be on the Phoenix server, and if you see me, I am always happy to help, no matter what level you may be. :)

Defender
May 17, 2009
BlueJay1020 wrote:
Why do you guys want to steal health? Why not just get it?

GO LIFE

Why do you want to take a turn to heal, then take a turn to attack? Why not just do both at once?
GO DEATH

"All things end in death"

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Jack Soulwraith ~ level 3, novice Necromancer

there is one part of the forum "whats the best class to solo the game with?"
and everyone was saying it was death then headmaster Ambrose posted that it was myth, you got a reply? well mine is, Headmaster everyone knows myth is good but to solo you need death. I know your trying to push us off Malistare's path, but hey? no offense but Malistare in my prospective is WAY better. Death rules and you know it.

Malistare!!! I want to join you on your way to destroying headmaster Ambrose!!!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

ugh....you get to level 10 and you get a quest to defeat that wraith and foul gaze you get those things from those bosses.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
do we even have a death teacher lol? not mailstire his bad!
or the dude with the hump back in nightside i see him more as a substitute teacher
:(

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
hello, my characters name is matthew shadowtheif and i am a mangus necromancer, and i think death wizard should be respected more, dont you think, i mean were so misunderstood (and evil )

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
BlueJay1020 wrote:
Why do you guys want to steal health? Why not just get it?

GO LIFE

Why do you want to take a turn to heal, then take a turn to attack? Why not just do both at once?
GO DEATH

"All things end in death"

Yeah, DEATH RULES!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Hi I'm Victoria Winterthorn. Despite what my last name is, my secondary school is not ice. It's fire. I would have rather chosen life, but fire was a spur of the moment thing. I'm level 27. I would be in Marleybone by now, but my friend insisted that I wait for her to catch up so that we could fight Krokopatra (whatever her name is) together.

I'm kind of annoyed right now.....I was fighting some traitor redclaw's in Grizzleheim when another player joined in. It was 3vs2, but then he fled. He didn't even take any damage! He just fled. So now it was 3vs1, plus, they each had 620 health. Of course I died. I'm sure most people would say "well maybe the other player was in a rush and had to get offline" but I'm still annoyed at what happened.

*sigh* you win some you lose some

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Well, i would like to know if there is also a club in real game of Necromancers. I have a Legend Necromancer and Legend Sorcerer and I am working on my Diviner. If there is then I would like to Join it. Btw, DEATH RULEZ!!!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
i have to say being a death wizard is awesome. i am lvl 60 legendary necromancer allison deathwielder. i do my best fighting along side my friends in street battles or just solo farming as i can use my spells to gain health. people complain that spells like wraith are underpowered, but they are gonna do a little less damage because of the heal, but with enough boosts (without using treasure cards or assistance from a balance wizard) and some good clothing stats, you can hit a wraith with around 150,000 damage! i have done it a few times. anyway, love death, happy to be in the club :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Heyy , i am level twelve necromancer , and it is great ! and also they current death teacher told me i have to go talk to some guy in collousous Boulvard but it is locked , any help ?

Survivor
May 03, 2010
smexxiilexi wrote:
Heyy , i am level twelve necromancer , and it is great ! and also they current death teacher told me i have to go talk to some guy in collousous Boulvard but it is locked , any help ?

To get to Collosus Boulevard you must:

1: Be a subscriber or buy it with crowns

2: Complete the three streets ( Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley )

Hope this helps
PS: I am a legendary ( level 60 ) death wizard, and i believe death is a VERY good school

Lucas Ghostflame Level 60 Necromancer
Richard Lionheart Lvl 26 Conjurer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hello there my fellow death wizards!
I'm deciding to join you people.
My name is Rogan shadowblade my rank is magus and my level is 35.
If you wish to try and find me im working on mooshu,shoshun village.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anything can be answered.Most just can't find the truth.You're just to idiotic to find the right one.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Hey this is Luke GoldenSword lvl 26 death/life, i know this a very common question but i am in marleybone right now and i was wondering when i can get my minion?!?!?! i am totally excited that i wont have to solo the game that much anymore(my computer is kinda slow so i usually play on the perfect realms with a lot less people)!! also would you say that a lvl26 just BARELY starting MB is underpowered?

Thx for any help!
DEATH RULES

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hey guys, I'm a Sorcerer but I hope that you won't mind having me write something in your club. Anyways I've been getting through the game and I've realized that Necromancy is the only school Sorcery doesn't include. Before I join your school I was wondering if you think I should drop out of storm magic and go to death.

Mason Sandtamer level 34 Sorcerer and Diviner in the Kishibe Village

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
8) I'm a lvl 60 Death wizard of course. My name is Justin SpiritGem
Death rocks! i chose storm as my secondary school and a bit of polymorph or moon school. One thing about death, in my opinion we should have an extra advantage cause I dont know why but it seems death has a bit weak attacks it does have the convert half to health but still we have one of the weakest level 42 spells so I think we should maybe have better health or maybe something like a feint shield with -70% but with current wands, that wont last long unless you go first and when your opponent attacks it will be much weaker and add a -30% to enemy since we have the -70%. Also i found a good strategy for winning pvp for lower lvls shield a lot till ya have full pips then attack with all your attack cards hopefully your opponent wont heal or shield but its just a though!
Anyway CYA!

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Hey guys, I'm a Sorcerer but I hope that you won't mind having me write something in your club. Anyways I've been getting through the game and I've realized that Necromancy is the only school Sorcery doesn't include. Before I join your school I was wondering if you think I should drop out of storm magic and go to death.

Well, i am a legend diviner and grand death and i love both schools, they are really different playing styles though. Storm is more of a fast kill school, one because you have low heath and high attacks. Death is more of a trap and blade school. You save up for a big hit and while you are doing that you take damage, then when you use your attack (say wraith) you get all of your health back. Its really how you want to play, how you choose your other schools and how you set up for deck. Death also has almost one type of every kind of spell, damage over time, single hit, steal health, heal (sacrifice), any other thing but the one thing it is missing is double hit aka minotaur (now with the death minotaur though) Death has the best minion, but it depends on your pips.... Anyway, ill stop going on about death and let you choose :D Hope i was helpful :-)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

I am Alyssa Willowrunner, level 26. my secondary school is currently storm, but i am looking into buying back my training points. Any suggestions ?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
(wolf darkshade lvl 17) i plan on making a clan full of death and myth students to go across the spiral defeating people !wetheR it be quests or dungeons or pvp we must join together if you evr see mee in wizard 101 ADD ME! :D :D :D

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
HI im hunter deathcaster a grand master wiz im in death woohoo!And im in DS heres wut i think KI should do for lvl 68 for each school there should be elixars like mounts permanet ones death=malistare life=forest lord myth=medusa & cyclops fire=falcon ice=colloss storm = serpant thingy balance = RA

hope it helped hunter deathcaster