Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Hey this is robert dark sword level 50 death wizard ( grand master). And i was wondering how you can get famous on w101 other than getting you tube page? Plz help me and when i am famous i will get you guys famous too XD trust me

Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
I was a beta tester and have styled my deck after our beloved proffesor Malistare. My name is Steven Shadowbane and I am currently a level 24 Adept Necromancer. I'm about to fight Krokhotep and then I'm off to Grizzleheim.
P.S. Does anyone know if it's true that Grizzleheim's final boss is tougher than Malistare?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
HI i am level 40 and i can't wait till i get wraith and i have secondary myth.So far i wish i was 42 so i could finally have wraith and earthquake but
minotuer and skeletal pirate do really good.

coyleghosthammer 40 master

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i am belgrim owlthorn i am a grandmaster necromancer level 50
i wish there were more death quests its really boring theres nothing to do my only next death quest is malistare and its hard geting there.
and how dare people say death is weak and pointless death is the only school that attacks and heals at the same time and death spells are sick.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hi my name is Calamity Deathblossom and I am a Adept Necromancer and I can't wait until I'm a Magus Necromancer! :D

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
GreyG wrote:
darkarrow899 wrote:
im a level 12 death dude im tever deathstaff. my second school is the fire school. and can anyone help me with the finding the smiths quest??

Here's how I found out. Just go to Wizard Society in the home-page and click on fansites. Then choose the one on the left. At the top right corner you'll see a thing that sais "Find The Smiths" Just click on it and you'll see all the places!

Hope it Helps! Oh and I forgot I'm an Adept level 24. But I just have to ask what EVERY SINGLE Death Student's Favorite Spells are! Right now my favorite has to be Vampire! And can somebody tell me what feint does cause what it sais on the card is really confusing to me.

my fav has to be vamp 2 because wait a sec, the 4 pip spell for storm is kraken that does like 500-600 damage right? well i had like 400 health left, i used vamp and it did 804 damage then i healed 402 boom death is da bomb! and sorry, i don't understand feint either Blake shadow wraith
Blake again, but now its skeletal pirate because, i just used skeletal pirate, against death enemy, with curse, death blade, death prism, and death trap, in that order and it did, drum roll please, 1,514 damage !!
Death rulz
oh ya and i'm adept 22

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
leapardcat wrote:
hi i am Destiny Crowblossom Lvl 15 Jorneyman Necromancer and i have a WONDERFUL tip with the sacrafice spell: to use it on yourself it works EVERY time

OMG i have a beastly hilarious tip, i used a death shield then sacrifice and i got hit 80 and healed 700. That works every time

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Death is my first and favorite school. I think its the best school because of all the attack and heals at the same time. My favorite death spell is Wraith (bedsides scarecrow) :D. The only thing i dont like about death is when you in DS and your going up against a death boss and they keep healing using vampire or scarecrow. Even though i still beat them its very annoying :x. Even though i have a almost grand storm i still like death the best :D
~Samantha Crowvault lvl 50 death :D
~Mackenzie Jadeheart lvl 46 storm :D
You can usually find me helping a friend out around the spiral as Mackenzie.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
wolf bearstrider here, i'm level 24 and my secondary is balance

i actually do think that the damage heal spells should do more damage or you should get more than half of the health

Survivor
May 23, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?
It's either in the haunted or dark cave all the way at the end. Hope it helps

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
ok so the graveyard is either in the haunted cave or the sunken city but if i were you id check the sunken city first

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Hi I'm a level 25 Necromancer named Sabrina Deathflame. I think that being a death wizard is awesome. I made a storm wizard once and i liked Death way better it just has cooler spells

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
isabellasocute wrote:
hi im lvl 19 i am death and balance {mostly death} i need help in scunkin city can someone help me please cry.
sure i dont have a problem helping out my names sabrina deathflame lets meet in the waterfall and go with you i need help on it too and i am lvl 25
:D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
hi im mason shadowalker journeyman necromancer level 17
i like the death students way of combat take and give lol XD.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Hey guys, i'm Daniel Darkhunter, lvl 50 grandmaster necromancer. Loving the death school, i divide my magical skills about 70% death 30% storm. Considering storm is just about the strongest magic there is, plus the great special affect of hitting hard with death and getting the life back, i think is a pretty sweet combination. I love all the death spells, but i'm pretty sure better cards could be added to the death school. For Ex. the lvl 48 spell for death, Scarecrow. Pretty useful spell, considering it is the only spell for a death wizard that hits all opponents and heals you. But when you compare the damage shot from a scarecrow with a dragon, storm lord, or frost giant, it doesnt hit nearly as high. I know that we have the affect of healing, but healing just a little bit can sometimes not be much help at all.

Now i dont suggest removing the Scarecrow card. But i've heard when Celestia is released, they are making a new max lvl limit 60. Which is a great chance to make new spells for all magics. This is where the makers of Wizard101 can make death spells shine just a little bit more, make a great, powerful affect, and AWESOME spell for death.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Hi i was just trying to reach contact of are death teacher malistare if you can speak to us one time it would be magnificint so pls talk.

Blaze Battleblood Adept Necromancer lvl 26

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Wow, soloing Death in KT is way different from what I expected it to be. I just got curse and I feel a little overwhelmed by the number of spells death has at the beginning that increase its power.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
wizardgirl32499 wrote:
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
ok so the graveyard is either in the haunted cave or the sunken city but if i were you id check the sunken city first

Acually it is on the other side of the haunted cave just so you know.

Blaze Battleblood Adept Necromancer Level26

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I just have to ask what EVERY SINGLE Death Student's Favorite Spells are! Right now my favorite has to be Vampire! And can somebody tell me what feint does cause what it sais on the card is really confusing to me.

My favorite spell is skelletal pirate because it is the strongest spell i got right now. [Itlooks cool to] And the feint does +70% damnage on your enemy and +30% damage on yourself next time your hit. Hoped this helped.

Blaze Battleblod Adept Necromancer Level 26

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009

Hey guys, I am Ian Darkhunter level 40 Master Necromancer.
I want to do Crimson Fields so can anyone help me?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
My name is scarlet death i'm a level 14 One day i was walking through sunken city and heard a growl i screamed and ran. Grrr Mwahahah hahahhahahah. i ran faster " I like your robe" i heard a voice " i really MWAHAHA done from scaring you."

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
whats up i'm hunter legendwraith grandmaster necromancer my best move was on malistare i did 8,564 damage on him ( i almost slayed him )

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Logan Firestone, Master necromancer (lvl 42) Oni Slayer. We are the best school there is. Who else can deliver damage but heal themselves with one card in the same turn . All i have left for spells is scarecrow.