Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I know that the mounts have been out for a while, but i just wanted to bring this up. The day they announced mounts were gonna come out later in the month, i had an idea. I know its probably been mentioned before, but perhaps in a Level 48 spell quest you get a school mount that gives plus 40% speed as usual. Here are some ideas for each school. I know it would be kind of tough cause the models would all have to be different ( by models i mean shape ex., Horse, Dragon Broom, Lion/tiger,)

Fire: Fire dragon
Ice: Ice wyvern
Balance: Hydra
Life: Centaur ( Boo rah! )
Myth: Orhtrus
Death: Phantom, It isnt a card, but it would like kinda like a shadow bird or something
Storm: Stormzilla

Tell me what ya think!

Joseph Liferider: Level 50 Life
Joseph Sandrider: level 31 Balance ( Warlord :D )
Joseph Deathrider: Level 27 Death

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I love this idea!

But maybe death could ride something else, idk what, but maybe something four legged.

And because stormzilla isn't four legged, you could ride on its head. :-)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
youwerealmostajillsandw... wrote:
I love this idea!

But maybe death could ride something else, idk what, but maybe something four legged.

And because stormzilla isn't four legged, you could ride on its head. :-)
i like the idea but maybe death can ride on the back of a vampire.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Bravo on this * claps *

I bet someone from KI read this and said one of two things!!!

1 - Gosh darnit..... who told this guy what we are doing...

or

2 - * slaps head * WHY DID WE THINK OF THIS!!

It is one of those ideas that once you see you say to yourself ( Why didn't I think of this!)

I actually pictured it in my head because I am a Life Wizard and got happy at the idea of rolling into Wizard City on the back of a Centuar ( i think that is how you spell it)

OR BETTER YET what about riding into town on a branch of a tree like the hobbits did in the Lord of the Rings!!!!!!!!! OMG they better do this!!! GJ!!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think death could use a black cat, but i know that sounds kind of lame. Oh forget that the phantom idea is way better ...

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Tharek wrote:
argh!

Myth have to ride a Troll!

See the comics ^_^

Um, I love the enthusiasm about the comics, but wouldn't you think that myth would rather ride a two headed dog than a troll? It would be way cooler I think.

I also have an idea for death. Maybe a black cat? Or maybe a zombie dragon! That would be awesome. Like a normal dragon mount except rotten brown with black eyes and patches of red all over his body.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Garyboy11 i like ur idea about the death dragon but what if it had no skin and it was just bones

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
SiD121 wrote:
Garyboy11 i like ur idea about the death dragon but what if it had no skin and it was just bones

Then it would be a total rip off of the death mount in world of warcraft!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Thanks for all the feed back guys! I'm happy to see you liked it. Oh and i dont think a vampire would work because well um its a tiny bat and about the stormzilla well you can ride on its back perfectly!

Happy New year ( and Merry Late Christmas ) !

Joseph Liferider Level 50 life
Joseph Sandrider Level 31 Balance
Joseph Deathrider level 27 Death

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
SiD121 wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but A LOT of other games use a bone dragon. I don't think WoW is the creator of it and its not copyrighted by them so i dont see why not! I actually like this better than the Phantom :D.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2008
What about if death rode on the back of a Black Widow spider? After all, aren't they associated with death as well?

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
SiD121 wrote:

But their isnt schools in world of warcraft only skills so it is completely fair

Delver
May 31, 2009
my thoughts; life-centuar, unicorn, and wings
fire-dragon, firecat, and jet powered broom
ice-dragon, wyvern, and ice skates
balance-scorpion, hydra, and scarab
myth-pegasus, orhtrus, and hippogrith
storm-dragon, lightning bat, and storm cloud
death-spider, nightmare horse, and werewolf

Delver
May 31, 2009
what about realm mounts like flying carpet in kroktopia, motorcycle in marleybone, small elephant in mooshu, and komodo dragon in dragon spire

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
SWEET! although, there already is a fire dragon, so maybe instead of a dragon for fire, maybe a helephant or a heck hound, that would be cool

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Nice ideas guys, but think about it. You cant really ride on things that stand straight on two legs like helephants and scarecrows, anyway guys nice ideas i especially loved the idea about world/realm mounts :D.