Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For all good storm wizards!!!(and others too)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Dont you think that the storm house is WAY to small? especially compared to the myth one? I think that it needs a floating island chained to the main one by a chain. it could be in the clouds and would have some large,open, areas. it would give some more of the thunder part of storm to, not just underwater.What do you think?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I'm actually fine with it though it would be nice if there was at the top of the lighthouse

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
YA I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought it would be the biggest house cuz it costs a lot. i am with ya all the way

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
After seeing the storm house and the underwater views it offers, I was actually looking for a Kraken or Titan to swim by. After all, we ARE storm and our spells should be reflected there. The idea of an addition or larger area is nice but I do not think KI will go for that. It would have been nice to have a storm cloud that rolled in and out with a StormLord who appeared and looked down smiling then left again to reappear later at a different location. Nice to know that you are after all not the feared wizards of RavenWood ya know, or is that the feared wizards of dueling? Hmmm ...