Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WANT BETTER BOSS LOOT!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
when i was about lv. 42 i got a pair of boots that taught a spell. they were called the strides of the verge. they teach satar. i got them from meowearty. the next time i killed him all i got was junk. then today monday dec. 21, 2009 i got a no auction robe that was my school death! then when i killed the jade oni all i got was a robe i really did not need and did not sell for hardly any thing compared th the cash i can rank in after about a hour!!!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
gabber16 wrote:
when i was about lv. 42 i got a pair of boots that taught a spell. they were called the strides of the verge. they teach satar. i got them from meowearty. the next time i killed him all i got was junk. then today monday dec. 21, 2009 i got a no auction robe that was my school death! then when i killed the jade oni all i got was a robe i really did not need and did not sell for hardly any thing compared th the cash i can rank in after about a hour!!!
I got a krokotillian pet from meowiarty but for some reason all i got from jade oni was... REGENTS i mean really two water lillys are not good for anything.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
When I was level 22 my grandmaster friend took me into MooShu and we killed Jade Oni like 15 times and all the stuff I got was too high obviously lol ... so I sold it and got 5342 gold not counting the other Onis' items from the death i got about 3000 I LOVE MOO SHU