Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
A friend needed to fight Jade Oni to finish Mooshu. So myself and 2 others ported in to assist. After the fight, one of my friends said she got the spiral key also. She is a long way from that quest and she should not have received it. The person whose quest it was did get it, yes. But my point is no one else should have.
So as usual when you people add something new or change something to the game, something else gets screwed up. You need to FIX these problems. Remember the Mossback and earthwalker problem? These kinds of things really ruin the game experience for us. Now I wonder when she does get that quest, will it actually WORK for her? She will be so disappointed if it doesn't. And I'll be disgusted with FIZZLE 101.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Lurch428 wrote:
A friend needed to fight Jade Oni to finish Mooshu. So myself and 2 others ported in to assist. After the fight, one of my friends said she got the spiral key also. She is a long way from that quest and she should not have received it. The person whose quest it was did get it, yes. But my point is no one else should have.
So as usual when you people add something new or change something to the game, something else gets screwed up. You need to FIX these problems. Remember the Mossback and earthwalker problem? These kinds of things really ruin the game experience for us. Now I wonder when she does get that quest, will it actually WORK for her? She will be so disappointed if it doesn't. And I'll be disgusted with FIZZLE 101.

1. relax. it was just a glitch. these things happen ALL the time! you dont think WE(other players) have had crazy glitches before?
2. WHAT ON EARTH DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MOSSBACK AND EARTHWALKERS???
3. fizzle101?........................................... Ok! thats just lame!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Lurch428 wrote:

No offense but you need to relax. Just a little glitch. If she got the spiral key she got the spiral key, not a big deal. I don't know how long this happened ago but they might of fixed the glitch, just hope so.