Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop complaining

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi all, i am making this thread to complain about people complaining about "Cheating" in PvP. When i was playing the arena to get my arena gear (lvl 5-17) i have had people call me a cheater and an unfair player because i used treasure cards and the odd WildBolt. What i do not understand is where is the rule book thats says wildbolt is not allowed? Where is the rule book that says Treasure cards are not allowed. Before you go calling us cheaters why don't you stop and think about this? I am now a level 32 balance with all arena gear... Today i just beat a grandmaster of ice, he complained and complained about me being a cheater... I asked him how was i cheating (i was using judgement), he had no answer except to continue calling me a cheater. Not once did i complain about him have 3000+ health... Guys please stop singling out balance and storm. Look before you have a cry about us balance using judgement, use your brain and think just for a second, where would balance be without judgement? It our best attack, and without it balance would be ROCK BOTTOM! I have no storm characters but i would also like you to stop singling them out, people are trying to take WildBolt out of PvP. thats one of storms best spells, if you guys want wildbolt taken out of PvP then you should suggest something to take out of EACH and EVERYONE of the schools just to make it fair. Lastly, i am not going to complain much about hydra, but really come on using that as a level 48 spell is just ridicules, well done on making balance have the weakest level 48 spell :-)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
Maybe if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about you would know that balance got power nova as there level 48 spell.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I totally agree with you ShadowDemon12345!!! People need to stop complaining and learn how to master PVP. When losing players make noobish remarks about my spell selection, I usually just sit there and laugh at them. These types of players make winning that much sweeter for my Warlord Storm character.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
There's another subject in the same board called, "C'mon - just play already!" people saying stuff like this would like this topic. And I also don't like how some people are saying, for example, "The treasure card for blinding light should be removed because it's a really bad spell". They might be, but things may have to stay.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theugist level 50

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Sonny777 wrote:
Maybe if you had the slightest clue what you were talking about you would know that balance got power nova as there level 48 spell.

Wow is that really all you can say? I do know what i am talking about, i made one mistake so what. The only reason i thought that was because you get hydra as a level 48 spell and it comes with the hydra card... I knew balance got power nova somewhere along the way :)