Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~The Grandmaster Tower~* YIKES!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Hiya! I hadn't really payed any attention to the new grandmaster tower in Colossus Blvd until now. I decided to try it with two of my friends. We did really good and made it to the top. :-D We got into the battle and did pretty good. Even though he did cheat. We defeated his minions and the boss had about 1400 health left. My friends and I had from at least 100 to 300 health. I put on my blades and a fire trap. I used Helephant on him. It's ok if you don't believe this but he had 2 health left! That same round he used the Meteor strike and defeated all of us! Now here's the question. Before we went into battle with the boss I talked the the soldier. He said something about something enterting the Spiral and about Krokotoia being next. After that, I got on Youtube and searched it. Apparently when you defeat him you get a key. What do you do after that? Is that a hint to the next threat in the Spiral? Please share your ideas of what it could be.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Well, he said that Krokotopia was next, and I have found a small, blocked-off passageway in the Krokotopia library, so I suspect another tower.