Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Niles Keeps Pulling a Fast One

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Niles, the balance tree on Krokosphinx, is pulling a fast one with the spells. I asked to be trained for the Spirit blades for my myth character and was handed the elemental traps instead (I confirmed the right blades, but useless storm/ice/fire traps were added instead).

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Administrator
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Thank you Gamma for your reply. Any chance of setting up a way to let users buy back one spell so I can trade that useless elemental trap for something more appropriate?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
What kind of answer is that?!?

You could have at least added that they should contact Mr. Lincoln to get their training point back.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
What kind of answer is that?!?

You could have at least added that they should contact Mr. Lincoln to get their training point back.

Thank you for the support on this, but the bigger problem is that Mr. Lincoln will only allow me to purchase ALL or NOTHING, not a single spell back. And, Mr. Lincoln requires crown for such a purchase. It is time for KI to step up to the plate and offer users the option to buy back, with in game gold, a spell.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
i saw that! i just hit the down arrow until i went on spiritual blades ;D