Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People saying, "No storm allowed!"

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Like five hundred times a guy says "NO HEALING ALLOWED OR I'LL REPORT YOU!" Guess what I said: "OOH! I'M GONNA HEAL! YOUR NOT THE BOSS!!!" And he fled! LOL! Its a good tactic if you're a grand life lol

Matthew SpriteFriend, LVL 37 Thergiust, Out. :) :) :D :-o

Did they report you? I am a legend life and still i am weak so at least let life people heal, thats what they meant for. :| :?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
toonenough wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
just ignore em like in pvp people say NO MORE HEALING DEAL NOOB? I Said Well Your Not Being Very Fair and they called me noob i said Whats The Big Idea Mr.? And They Fled don't listen to people who are mean and call names just think happy thoughts insteed of people who call names act like it never happened to you before After I Got bored from pvp i stoped dueling like for ever. The Big deal is if you think About This all the time you will be sad all the time Yours Truly, Destiny Lifeblossom Level 37 8) :D

absolutely right! if it bothers you that much, report them or ignore them!
Ian StormStaff Lvl 45 Storm

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
kittycat722 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Don't listen to them they are just being jerks by saying storm can't battle with them. I would just join the battle anyway ignore them. They might be saying that because they are jelous that storm does the most damage out of all of the schools. Though storm dies REALLY easily.

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)

dies easily no way ice dies easily also dont be offended

Emma Icebreeze
[yes ice wizard]

my sister is ice. she has more health than me and is like almost 10 levels below me!
i heard that ice and storm can be a great combo.n for instance, an ice wizard goes first and takes the heat, while the storm saves up and adds buffs and blades, then they hit hard and kill the monster. ice make great helpers. i work with my sister all the time. its awsome!

Ian StormStaff
Lvl 45 Storm

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If anyone says "NO STORM" then put a Storm Blade on them! HA! I'm laughing just thinking about that! Plus, if you ever run into someone saying "NO (insert your school here in all caps)" then just join the battle, kill the boss and show them wrong!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Even if the monsters were Storm, they still take the damage, and it only takes one turn to get a Prism on a monster. Don't listen to jerks like that and use Storm all you want.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

1.Figure out their school
2. Yell "NO" whatever thier school is
3. Yell their name like this"NO JOE SUPER CASTER"
(Joe super caster was a random name i thought of it is an example)
4.They will get mad, then you say serves you right :-D

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

i think they might be annoyed over how powerful storm can be and have want to do as much damage as a storm (couldnt spell the word with a j -) sometimes even i (life wiz) get envious of storm but thats the job of storm and anyway now in celestia life gets boost on storm but the real storm players are awesome at attacking
Ryan Owlwhisper Lvl 51 Theurgist ( go life :-D )

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
They're probably just jealous that Storm is the strongest school. Go and cast whatever you want Just don't listen to them.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
They're actually the ones who are the noobs so you don't have to worry about anything...

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
they are jelous because of storms power and how other schools like to kill an enemy for once.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
It's okay. People are jealous. I am level 33 Life, and a bunch of times people said to me, "Go away! Life is forbidden here!" so do you know what I do? I stun them with the centaur. Then they growl and flee. But guess what? I still end up winning. 8) :-) :D

Brooke Mythheart- level 33 life<3

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
When ever I try to enter Water Works Or that tree under grand mother raven {sorry I forgot the name} people are always like saying "NO" or "stop that" "That wasnt nice". Its really getting anoying. :? :?

IF someone does something like that and sais "No storm aloud" then report them or ignore them.

Hunter WildHorn
Legendairy pyromancer

Administrator
amiramir321 wrote:
IF someone does something like that and sais "No storm aloud" then report them or ignore them.

That would be considered a FALSE REPORT and could wind up costing you the ability to report others.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I admit I was just once a little like that with another myth who replaced my minion with a golem minion, but only because troll is better. Take it from a victim of bullying himself: it always gets better and it's true, if we lacked one school we'd be in trouble, so, if you can text chat, just say "I don't care: Storm is worthwhile in my pursuit and if you hate me for it I can't help you." I wish I had.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
crazygamer999 wrote:
I herd some people saying no BALANCE while who cares they are just being mean . there probely jelous of your school.

totes. I'm balance and i have a little bit of everything. I always am a big help in boss battles and the balance minion is really good. the odd thing is i'm level 29 and i have every shield except balance shield i even have a healing spell

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
crazygamer999 wrote:
I herd some people saying no BALANCE while who cares they are just being mean . there probely jelous of your school.
Yeah, they're probably jealous of storm's attack power

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
ThePieMaster wrote:
Don't listen to them they are just being jerks by saying storm can't battle with them. I would just join the battle anyway ignore them. They might be saying that because they are jelous that storm does the most damage out of all of the schools. Though storm dies REALLY easily.

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)

Grrr! What is it with you people! Storm is the second most powerful! Fire does the most damage! Plus they hardly fizzle, and have pretty good health. I know a lot of you are storm out there and you love your school, but it is true that fire is the most powerful! Read the school book! It says it in the school book that 'the dragons defeated the titans and giants with their power, making fire the most powerful of magics', ok!
:x Rachel Ghostcatcher
level 59
grandmaster conjurer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
JeanBean325 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)

Grrr! What is it with you people! Storm is the second most powerful! Fire does the most damage! Plus they hardly fizzle, and have pretty good health. I know a lot of you are storm out there and you love your school, but it is true that fire is the most powerful! Read the school book! It says it in the school book that 'the dragons defeated the titans and giants with their power, making fire the most powerful of magics', ok!
:x Rachel Ghostcatcher
level 59
grandmaster conjurer
Just ignore them storm wizards are great! if anyone says it again, don't let it bother you.