Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird happenings in K's lab...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Went to the lab today with a lv 35 and a lv 50 and tried to complete the quest. Got in there and got grabbed by some enemies..(it happens) my cursor (wand) changed and had a weird shape. I couldn't attack anything?? What's up with that?? I could cast defensive spells on myselves but no agresssie spells on the enemies..anyone have any idea why? I havn't played in quite some time so maybe something has changed? Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have. Fiona Dragontamer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
This problem is occurring in several dungeons. I am not certain if KI is aware of it or not. You should contact Mr. Lincoln.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Naughtycowgirl wrote:
Went to the lab today with a lv 35 and a lv 50 and tried to complete the quest. Got in there and got grabbed by some enemies..(it happens) my cursor (wand) changed and had a weird shape. I couldn't attack anything?? What's up with that?? I could cast defensive spells on myselves but no agresssie spells on the enemies..anyone have any idea why? I havn't played in quite some time so maybe something has changed? Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have. Fiona Dragontamer

Come on...someone's gotta have some ideas????

Administrator
Thank you young Wizards, yes we are aware of it and have it listed on our Known Issues page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Thank you for making sure, though.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Happy Holidays Prof.

Would you mind posting when the problem has been fixed?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Thanks Professor for the answer...It's nice to know it's not just me!

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
i had this problem with Big ben. But luckily i was in with three other people and nothing was wrong with theirs.
It went away though by about the 5th floor.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009