Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Up Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I was thinking about how it takes forever for you to level up when your a high level. So then an idea popped to my head. You can buy a Wizard101 Level Up card at the crown shop! But you can only buy one once every 6 or more months. That way if you cant level up you can just use the card! Sure it will have some problems at first but I'm sure you guys will fix it up. Also it would be perfect around this type of season where each player can recieve one of those cards for FREE! :D

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
No offense, but I don't like that idea. I think it would be cheating. Why would you want buy you're way through the game?

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
You can already purchase a XP Boost Elixir and get 10% bonus. Should get you to level up quicker.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
No offense, but I don't like that idea. I think it would be cheating. Why would you want buy you're way through the game?

Cheat your way through the game? How is "buying" your level any different than being able to "buy" uber armor and l337 pets that help you level up faster?

It's another thing to spend crowns on and I think KI should seriously consider it. The more crowns people buy, the better for us all.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
terrible idea in my opinion. crown players already get many advantages over subscribers. Buying a level up would be bad

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
phantombeck wrote:
catboy2197 wrote:

Cheat your way through the game? How is "buying" your level any different than being able to "buy" uber armor and l337 pets that help you level up faster?

It's another thing to spend crowns on and I think KI should seriously consider it. The more crowns people buy, the better for us all.

I still don't like it, it seems like major cheating to me.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
StaticFX wrote:
terrible idea in my opinion. crown players already get many advantages over subscribers. Buying a level up would be bad

Oh, I agree. But do you really think subscriptions alone are enough to pay the devs to keep putting out updates? at roughly $10 less than any other online game, they are not enough. You need people buying crowns to make the game better. It's a necessary evil.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
I have to agree with the others. Adding a feature to the game like this would cheapen the experience of the game. It really doesnt take to much to level up in this game as it is. I just got level 45 last night and 50% into level 46 and all I did was follow the quest line I was on.

I would have to say I dont think this is a feature that would improve the game.

Sincerely,

Taylor Foeblade
45 Fire school

Defender
Dec 12, 2008