Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should the School Houses Be Cheaper?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Do you think the new School Houses should be cheaper? I think they should. Around the same amount of Gold as a regular Krok house, maybe. Because i really wanna buy a Ice House, but they cost a fortune, even if it's on sale.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I agree. They cost A LOT of money. And if you use crowns, that's a lot of REAL money. They should be lowered. I think the mounts are high, too.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
awesomezo wrote:
Do you think the new School Houses should be cheaper? I think they should. Around the same amount of Gold as a regular Krok house, maybe. Because i really wanna buy a Ice House, but they cost a fortune, even if it's on sale.
i'm with cat boy and you :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
The prices of the new houses are just fine. 100,000 in-game gold isn't that difficult to save. And $10 for crowns isn't that expensive either.

I'll just personally be happy when all the glitches are fixed so I can purchase mine. In the meantime I'm just regeant collecting and furniture crafting so I've got decoration well underhand when they're fixed. LOL!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
The prices: TOO HIGH for starters. The amount of gold takes WAY TO LONG to retrieve . Something should be done. Please lower the prices of houses a SMALL amount if possible. :-D Please?

A.S.D.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
They should totally be lowered. 100,000 gold, what the heck are they trying to give their players?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE EXPENSIVE!!!!
The new houses are basicly trophy items, the whole point is to have something few others have. The new houses are meant for high level players, not people in kt or mb. And the price of a krok house? REALLY? the new houses are way better than the Dragonspyre mansion which costs $50,000, not $20,000 like the krok house.
Get one on sale, they're $75,000 just take some time to save up for one, it took me about two weeks to save for the storm house but now i have it.