Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

something you should change in the ice house!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
well me and a lot of other friends agree that the gobbler that is frozen inside the cave in the ice house is really CREEPY. i think you should replace it with a colossus or something that looks better. please think about this, i thought the cave was cool until i saw the blinking gobbler frozen there.

thank you xD

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I also that that was a bit strange, but I also thought it was funny. I do think it would be cool if an Ice Colossus was there instead, but I'm not even going to get a school themed house.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
NO DONT CHANGE IT i already named him and feed him i call him Fred i just think he is SO COOL so dont replace him it would break my heart.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
ooh god!!!! me and my friend were looking at the ice house on my computer we saw the cave went in and said: "OOH GOD!!!! THERE I A FROZEN BLINKING GOBBLER!" so thats why i DIDNT buy the ice house even though i am ice :)

-olivia griffindust lvl 48 almost 49 ice

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
thanks for commenting! oh and i think that if they got rid of it/replaced it more people would buy the ice house

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Man, I hate to say it....but the ice house is a complete fail in almost every way. All the other school theme houses are 100 times cooler. They really need to make the ice house more fun. I'm ashamed for buying it now that I have Previewed all the other school houses.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Heck, hubby has the gobbler's eye and brain sitting on one of the ice shelves in that room...

Be a shame to remove the Gobbler. He fits in with the decorating and is based off of Colossus Boulevard's Gobblers. Fits in perfectly with the Ice theme from that world. Only thing missing is a Snowman running about the grounds.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009

You hate the gobbler? You meanie!

The gobbler's the best part, if they replaced it, I would be angry!

I always get the Ice house one test, I find the Gobbler the most fun part cause I have fun making a shrine in rememberance of him. 8)

NO ONE DESTROYS MY GOBBLER!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
I love the ice house it is amazing in every way. except for that stupid gobbler. he is ok...ish, i set up a statue guarding him and said he is evil and i captured him but something else would be way cooler. maybe even a fire creature, because fire is our rival :P oh, and that guy earlier who said the ice house was awful. thats not even cool. don't even, if YOU don't like it, don't say it sucks, that is an opinion. i personally love it, and the fire house is not as cool, i have previewed every house and some are cool, but they are ALL cool. maybe you just didn't deck yours out right.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Yup Nugan, that would be me who said the ice house is a fail...because It doesn't have any cool features like the other houses. The ice house gets a dinky little cave with a frozen gobbler....wow.....epic..... *cough cough*

You mentioned the fire house. Well the island outside is double layered which is cool, though I do think it needs more room. The tower itself is covered in swirling flames...and did you notice how awesome looking the inside was? I won't even get into how awesome the bottom room is with the glowing lava walls.

The life house has an awesome design to the interior, has doors leading to outside balconies, tree guardians standing around the parameter, and waterfall area you can walk through.... nice stuff.

Myth has a huge house inside, teleporters, a rainbow leading to a cloud you can stand on, multiple entrances to the house, a separate pool area...

need I go on with all the houses?

About the only thing that's cool with the ice house is the shimmer effect to the water outside, and the dragon / giant statues that can be seen in the distance. I'm sorry, I'm just not impressed with a corny little cave behind the house as our extra space.... because otherwise, the island is pretty bland and has no built in extra features that make it fun. Even the inside is lame......you can't place items on the snowy area near the top of the crystal, it has only one room which has decent floor space to it, the icy walls inside look cheaply done...and you can't even change them!

By the way Nugan, non of that has anything to do with how a person sets up stuff in their island/house..... a bad island design has nothing to do with how a person dresses it up. That's like smothering nasty food with hot sauce so you can eat it.... it's still nasty food either way!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Ovelence wrote:

You hate the gobbler? You meanie!

The gobbler's the best part, if they replaced it, I would be angry!

I always get the Ice house one test, I find the Gobbler the most fun part cause I have fun making a shrine in rememberance of him. 8)

NO ONE DESTROYS MY GOBBLER!

i tottaly agree with you. i always wanted a ice house and the gobbler was like the best part of the house! the gobbler stays. besides, wont the colossus look even scarier? a big colossus with big eyes and a sword in it's hand? sounds like something that is for a death house!!!! and also, dont forget that 7, 6, maybe even 5 year olds are playing this game. they probably think the gobbler is funny and cool! please dont boot the gobbler i beg you with my heart and my soul.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
well... i think it only seems fair to leave the gobbler there. they are on collosus blvd , the ice street. just pput furniture items around it

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
REPLACE THE GOBBLER?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! The gobbler is so funny and awesome. I think a collosus wouldn't make it any better. I think the gobbler puts the whole house together. The gobbler is THE BEST PART OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D